Bad
Good

I have a second grader at Glenview and next year our younger daughter will start Kindergarten. We're very happy at Glenview--we love the teachers, the principal and the other families. It's easy to make new friends there simply by getting involved with the school, even if you just volunteer for one committee or event. We're excited about the new building (which will open in 2018) and we are very pleased that Santa Fe Elementary will be our interim campus. It has a great playground and Kinder classrooms.

We are headed into our last year at Glenview and couldn't be happier with our local neighborhood school! The new principal has been wonderful and the parent participation continues to grow every year. Glenview is a diverse community with a warm and welcoming environment!

This school is very clicky and it's been difficult for our family to make friends with the existing group. The class sizes are very large and children do not receive enough individual attention. There are at least several teachers at the school that I know of that actively bully the children and parents.

I have two children at Glenview, my children are very happy, the teachers are fantastic, the staff members ,the principal, we like everything. We are like a parents, very involve in the school, make the school like second home for my children. We are very happy. Antonia

My daughter started here in kindergarten, and is now entering 5th grade. Every teacher she has had has been engaging and attentive. I wasn't expecting the high level of education that she is getting from this public school, and we couldn't be happier. There is strong parental involvement; a school garden, Halloween festival, book fair, movie nights, and more. The school is attractive and very clean. We love it!

this is a great local school that provides a strong community for the glenview area. I think that lots of parents are happy with this school.

Exceeded my expectations of a neighborhood public school within the OUSD system. We have a truly gifted principal, the teachers are strong, and the parents and families are welcoming, involved and enthusiastic about constantly improving the school community. Best of all, this is truly a diverse school - ethnically, socioeconomically, and also in terms of family composition. This is a gem of a public school.

The school has a great sense of community. A variety of afterschool programs and it's safe.

Local community feel. Green interest. Diversity. On site well-balanced after care. Experienced staff. Clean well cared for and safe facility. Walking distance from my home.

We have an awesome principle, great teachers & staff. They all really care about the children and the children adore them as well. Parents are very active in the school.

Last modified Glenview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.