Oakland, CA

Posted September 10, 2013
This is my daughter's first year at life colita she's in second grade and she's doing so good in that school teachers are wonderful the principles wonderful. we have so many resources there for the kids therapy counseling help it its a wonderful school. at first I didn't think I made the right choice to move her there but I am so grateful that I did.

Posted August 24, 2009
Both of my daughters spent their first academic years in La Escuelita, from preK-5th grade. They learned so much and had the best of all experiences in this scholl. It prepared them 100% for middle school and beyond.

Posted January 11, 2008
It is an Excellent school because it teaches a lot of fun and interesting stuffs. It teaches music and it make sure that you have fun when you're learning.

La Escuelita Elementary School
1100 Third Avenue, Oakland, CA  94606
Last modified La Escuelita Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Escuelita Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top