Posted April 21, 2010

Posted November 15, 2007

Markham Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted September 28, 2005
I enrolled my nephew in this school for the 2004-2006 school year. He comes from an undisciplined environment. The staff and teachers were very supportive of my nephew and my husband and me. They provided a needed reinforcement, since we were trying to help our nephew.

Posted June 11, 2004

Posted February 29, 2004
My daughter is a kindergarten student in Mrs. Watts class. I could not be more satisfied with her growth. Her taecher is well prepared and always lookng out for what is best for her students. It has been an honor to have my child in her class!

Markham Elementary School
7220 Krause Avenue, Oakland, CA  94605
Last modified Markham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Markham Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.