Cox Academy 4

Posted April 28, 2014
Cox Academy is where both of my 2 boys attend. They have great teachers, and great staff and helpers, that is what I like most at Cox Academy. I suggest that there should be more work in over seeing how to deal and help ease with the traffic during the after school time. Too much traffic, besides that everything is super great.

Cox Academy 3

Posted December 13, 2012
I have not had a good experience with this school and it is only December. Communicating with the office is frustrating. If you don't want to fear your child coming home with lice, do not enroll your child in this school. The only reason I am enduring this school until summer break is because despite my experience my child likes her teacher.

Cox Academy 1

Posted December 09, 2012
My experience with this school has not been positive at all. I don't feel comfortable going into detail on a website. I would not send my kid here again and am happy to be out of it. I believed somethings about this school and organization that I don't believe anymore. Good luck to everyone trying to find a good school for your kids. This is not a match for us.

Cox Academy 5

Posted January 05, 2012
My kids had gone to other elementary school and I can not believe how much better Cox has been for my children. The teachers and staff are all wonderful and know each parent and student in their school

Contact Information

9860 Sunnyside Street
Oakland, CA 94603

School website

Cox Academy
9860 Sunnyside Street, Oakland, CA  94603
Last modified Cox Academy is a charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cox Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.