Bad
Good

I went to this school years ago. I was there about 1984-87. I had teachers like Mrs. Wehner, Mrs. Toland and a life inspiring music teacher named Mrs. Goldberg who carved out lines in my musical preferences to include no boundaries. It was an amazing school with teachers I adored. I met friends there' such as Celia Clark and learned to play the violin under Mr. Fords induction. It is something thati will never forget even now thati am almost 40 years oldi find myself thinking back to my beloved teachers. .the kick ball I played with Joel and Aaron during recess. It is something I would love to have my 10 year old experience. We now live in Indianapolis and he goes to a wonderful school with equally wonderful teachers. But I will always remember the carnival and the walk a thon and the plays we put on... the musical performances where I arrived to get the lead singing role and Shelley got the part and sang "if I had a hammer" while sitting on the edge of the stage. ... Life changing memories. Thank you redwood heights. Iwona Kiebasinski

I attended Redwood Heights Elementary, 1965-1971. My family moved out of Oakland in November 1971 when I was in the 6th grade. I was sorry to leave the school but I have many fond memories of the teachers and friends made there. I especially remember Mrs. Mickelson in Kindergarten and Mrs. Wallen in 1st and 2nd grade. Time well spent!

RHS worked out for my now middle schooler. In retrospect there could have been more challenges academically. (This said after moving to private schools.) But it worked out. My experience with the second child was less than ideal. Challenges in administration, coupled with mutliple teachers during one grade and many families moving on and out of Oakalnd, has hit this school hard.

I graduated from RHS and my brothers still go there. I went to 3 other elementary schools before I got to RHS and I loved it. We had awesome teachers, great students, fun lessons and plans, a beautiful library, and a wonderful campus in general. I am very proud to be a Redwood Heights Alumni. Go RHS!

Love this school! Great teachers and community, it's how we make it work!

very involved pta, great teachers and community

Great teachers! Committed parent group. Wonderful kids.

We love this school! Great community of friendly, committed people!

This school has a great staff each of whom really focusses on what is best for the students.

Lots of parent involvement with a strong PTA. Responsive, dedicated teachers and principal. A bright, clean, and stimulating campus. An excellent art program with a dynamic art teacher who is constantly beautifying the school with the children s art projects. My 2nd grade daughter loves Redwood Heights Elementary school.

Last modified Redwood Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.