Posted May 26, 2014
Roosevelt is a great and well maintained school. I'll actually be graduating this year (Class Of 2014). I had an excellent 3 years there, and I would recommend many to attend Roosevelt. Teachers and staff actually care about you and want you to succeed, they'll always give you that extra push even if you need it or not. Some might say "oh well when I went to Roosevelt back in the day it was a horrible school!) No! Over the years I've been there they've made very good improvements. Those who will be attending that's great and I wish you the best! Those who are undecided I would recommend you to go. Plus they'll probably have way more better and good improvements by then!

Posted April 21, 2014
My daughter will go to Roosevelt Middle School for 2014 - 2015. Please sent me more information about this school can help us. thank you

Roosevelt Middle School 2

Posted September 26, 2013
Hello, I'm currently a student attending ''Roosevelt'' Junior High School, as well. I'm writing this paragraph from both experience and inferences, as I've been attending this specific school for three years or so. The majority of the teachers are outstanding, in general, however there's one specific teacher who lacks both perseverance and leadership, she's even resorted to physically hitting students, which includes me as well, I won't go into more information however, as it's irrelevant. The principal himself is reasonable and a good person, but however he lacks leadership as well, as he slacks quite frequently. The assistant principals are absolutely blatant and unreasonable, they'll assume absolutely both atrocious and ignorant assumptions, not to mention blatant as well. The bathrooms at one point were absolutely horrid and unsanitary, In all honesty.

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted January 05, 2010

Roosevelt Middle School 1

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted August 23, 2008
As a student this school has taught me to overcome obstacles and to face my fears.This school also offers a lot of extra curicular activities like,computer programs,bike club,student leadership council,tech bridge,and many others.I can honestly say that I am gonna be sad to leave this school cause I am in the 8th. grade,and I am in the student leader ship council.Just like every school it has its downs but every body tries to do their best and succeed since we are from the 'hood'.Hope that you put your child's faith on the schools hands.

Roosevelt Middle School 1

Posted November 06, 2007

Roosevelt Middle School 5

Posted April 16, 2005
- a staff

Roosevelt Middle School
1926 19th Avenue, Oakland, CA  94606
Last modified Roosevelt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top