Seneca Family of Agencies - Building Blocks 5

Posted April 08, 2013
I am soooo very thankful for the staff that became my son that suffers from PTSD , auditory processing issues and learning differences. Laura(director), Teacher Shannon incredible support student assit. and the very patient staff pysch Corrina. Very culturally diverse staff that knows their stuff! We were spoiled there program only last 2-3 yrs. 1st grade is the graduating yr. :>( I forgot to mention monthly parent brunch just for us moms and dads. I miss the eggs and cheese scramble and adult convo that understands the many challenges that we special needs families face.

Seneca Family of Agencies - Building Blocks
2370 Grande Vista Place, Oakland, CA  94601
Last modified Seneca Family of Agencies - Building Blocks is a Private school that serves grades K-1
Seneca Family of Agencies - Building Blocks Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top