Street Academy (Alternative) 0

Posted October 05, 2009
As a student who is still attending street academy i like to say this school is the best school ever and i encourage my prior to give this school a try. street academy is the only school that make me feel like home. student always say 'man i don't want to go to school because it is hella boring' but for some reason street academy give me the feeling of wanting to come to school. everyday i wake up and say ' i can't wait to go to school' . street academy teachers are like family member. the teachers have noting but respect for student and they are there dedicating extra time to help us student pass our class and keep us in track. i care so much for the teachers the student and of course the school. this is my first high school i ever attended and hopefully my last.

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted August 15, 2008
I am a former student at this school, I love this school. Its not like any other school Ive I atended in the past. The teachers here are very atentive and very respectful and caring. They look foward to every day, everyone gets along at the school since it is smaler than usual high schools there is about150 students there and its good because everyone gets to know each other unlike bigger schools. Street academy is a great school to attend, I hope one day I can come back and teach there its a great expierence.

Posted July 23, 2008
I am a former student of this high school. It is a very relaxed & well disciplined atmosphere. The teachers & students are on first name basis & it is a very comfortable & enjoyable school to attend. I would recommend this school to any one. I miss you Pat

Posted November 30, 2006
I Love this school. There is open communications with all staff. There is no violence, small community atmosphere and all the students passed the California High School Exit Exam. I highly recommend this school. The staff is highly committed.

Posted March 20, 2004
This is a terrific public alternative school which is violence-free and possesses a committed, communicative, multi-racial teaching staff.

Posted January 22, 2004

Street Academy (Alternative)
417 29th Street, Oakland, CA  94609
Last modified Street Academy (Alternative) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Street Academy (Alternative) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.