K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is the best when it comes to helping all children learn! They have the support to help the quick learners as well as those who need something different in order to learn. All children are supported and given all they need in order to become the best students they can be.

because they trake great care of the kids, great installations and most of all the Religious path! I really feel great and proud having my son at this school.

Parents - Are you looking for a top quality school for your kids? If so, I highly recommend, St. Elizabeth Elementary School. This institution has been providing high quality education for 116 years! St. Elizabeth not only offers excellent academics, but very centered Catholic teachings and Christian values, that enable students to thrive academically, and spiritually. It is such a good feeling knowing my kids are in a safe learning environment, being taught by highly qualified teachers and staff who truly care. I cannot stress enough what an outstanding school this is. I feel very fortunate that my children are blessed with the opportunity to be students there. If you think you cannot afford the tuition, please know that 80% of families receive financial assistance. Come take a visit and discover for yourself what a wonderful treasure St. Elizabeth is!

St Liz.Has been a safe, spiritually giving school. My child wants to go to school in the mornings. We feel welcomed at all times. The staff is so wonderfull. We are lucky to have st liz around the corner of our house.

I want to tell you how pleased I am with the school. Saint Elizabeth is a fantastic elementary school that my kids attends. The parent involment is excellent. The staff is so amazing. St. Liz has an amazing principal and wonderful caring teachers. We have a school garden, music and art programs as well as other fun activities through the year. The best elementary schools in the bay area. (La mejor escuela) Excellent reputation. A safe school. Thank you. H O

St.Elizabeth is a very qualified school, my oldest son say, 'I enjoyed my time at St. Liz and it really prepare me for high school.' I still have 2 more children here, the youngest was a part of the first Preschool class at St. Elizabeth. I thank all the staff and faculty at St. Liz for making it our second home.

What an incredible school! My daughter loves it! Top quality teachers and staff. So welcoming!

St. Elizabeth Elementary School is just a wonderful school. From the teachers to the administrative staff everyone shows genuine concern for the intellectual growth of each student. Truly no child is left behind.

Last modified St. Elizabeth Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8