Oakland, CA

Posted December 16, 2014
Wonderful, academically rigorous, promotes academic self esteem, and teaches the children about who they are and where they come from.

Posted June 28, 2013
The school and teachers are wonderful. I can not wait to have my next child.

Posted July 20, 2012
Ile Omode is a great school that offers a safe, nurturing community and excellent academics, as well as a top notch music program and other extra curricular activities. I have seen students thrive at Ile Omode and enjoy well rounded success in both education, music and sports programs. Before and aftercare and even meals are provided. The best thing about the school is the caring and knowledgeable staff.

Ile Omode School 0

Posted January 22, 2010
Excellent!!!! my child has been here since preschool and I wouldn't select any other place. The foundation and growth of the school is remarkable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place that focuses on child development to check this school out.

Ile Omode School 4

Posted May 25, 2007
My son has been going to Ile Omode for 2 years. This school has been a blessing. Our son went to public school and from day 1 the teachers were calling. With in a week of 2nd grade my sons teacher wanted us to put our son on medication. We went so far as to have him seen by a specialist. We ended up sharing our experience with many friends and one of them informed us of Ile Omode. This school was the best thing that happened to us. This school is a family unit and we work as a team. I couldn't imagine sending my son to another school. The school is looking into expanding [to] Jr High. Our son will stay with the school until the final grade limit.

Ile Omode School 1

Posted April 10, 2007
Poor understanding of child growth and development. Unsafe neighborhood with poor supervision.

Ile Omode School 2

Posted April 12, 2006

Ile Omode School 3

Posted November 26, 2005
African centered program so all extracurriculars follow that theme. Parent involvement high especially since you can barter for tuition. Academics could be stronger. I am actually thinking about helping them out because the program has its merits and I want to give to their vision. It is a very safe, warm and loving space for children. Small class size is a plus.

Ile Omode School 4

Posted September 02, 2005
Great school, good 'family' atmosphere. The class size is small and the children receive a lot of individual attention. Reading, Writing and Arithmetic are emphasized at the primary level. Breakfast is provided also.

Ile Omode School