K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Wonderful, academically rigorous, promotes academic self esteem, and teaches the children about who they are and where they come from.

The school and teachers are wonderful. I can not wait to have my next child.

Ile Omode is a great school that offers a safe, nurturing community and excellent academics, as well as a top notch music program and other extra curricular activities. I have seen students thrive at Ile Omode and enjoy well rounded success in both education, music and sports programs. Before and aftercare and even meals are provided. The best thing about the school is the caring and knowledgeable staff.

Excellent!!!! my child has been here since preschool and I wouldn't select any other place. The foundation and growth of the school is remarkable. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place that focuses on child development to check this school out.

My son has been going to Ile Omode for 2 years. This school has been a blessing. Our son went to public school and from day 1 the teachers were calling. With in a week of 2nd grade my sons teacher wanted us to put our son on medication. We went so far as to have him seen by a specialist. We ended up sharing our experience with many friends and one of them informed us of Ile Omode. This school was the best thing that happened to us. This school is a family unit and we work as a team. I couldn't imagine sending my son to another school. The school is looking into expanding [to] Jr High. Our son will stay with the school until the final grade limit.

Poor understanding of child growth and development. Unsafe neighborhood with poor supervision.

Last modified Ile Omode School is a Private school that serves grades K-8