Trinity Christian Schools 1

Posted January 10, 2012
This school is no longer operating. My daughter attended a very brief time before we discovered there were huge financial issues.

Posted July 23, 2010
It's a great school! The teachers and staff are very friendly and loving! Thanks TCS

Posted March 18, 2010
My child has been in trinity for 2 years and I am putting my son in this year.Awesome teachers -Awesome kids

Posted February 21, 2010
Awesome christian school. Fortunate to have my kids in this school. Teachers are amazing!

Posted January 02, 2009
(Note: The school moved from Brentwood to Oakley for the 08/09 school year). My son has now completed 2 years at the school. He started with the first class and loves it. He does have homework and has to apply his mind and can't just skate by like he did in public schools but he is getting a quality and challenging education, has a small class-size, and has a full support team from teachers and staff. These kids are absolutely amazing. This school truly cares about the fundamentals of Christianity and the qualities that will help our children succeed in the future. All the kids are truly amazing!

Posted June 13, 2008
I'm a parent of a child just now completing her first grade year with Trinity. The Godliness of this school is right-on target in developing spiritual growth. The knowledge of the students is impressive-considering the accelerated program. I am amazed to see how the students progress in work rooted in Godly principals and examples led by loving, strong Christian leaders. My prayer is that God will continue to use us in the lives of these kids. I say us because the philosophy of TCS is to partner with the parents to maintain a successful working relations in all areas of the Christian life as well as the academic life. All in all, my concerns and conflicts were addressed, resolved, and handled in an encouraging and positive manner (even when i was redirected on my approach to homework duties. I would recommend any serious Christian to check out this school.

Trinity Christian Schools 5

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008
We love it! The teachers are awesome and the Principal & Vice Principal are wonderful! The school definitely exhibits the love of Jesus! We are truly blessed to be a part of this growing school. Our children love it here!

Trinity Christian Schools 5

Posted January 15, 2008

Trinity Christian Schools
Trinity Christian School, Oakley, CA  94561
Last modified Trinity Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Trinity Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top