Posted December 03, 2013
This school had brought so much happiness to my son. He never wanted to go to his other school, now he never wants to come home from Legacy. We have seen so many positive changes in him. I respect that they don't charge $1,000 just because there a private school. The teachers make you feel so welcome.

Posted October 30, 2013
Legacy Christian school is an amazing school and stands out from all the rest of the schools around. The teachers really have a heart for the children, they take the time to get to know each student and find out who they really are and how the learn best. The teachers have a passion to teach. This school is one of a kind. They not only help to educate children but they go out into the community to make a difference. From convalescent homes to helping to feed the hungry. They truly do it all. The teachers and students all work together which brings great unity into the community as well. This school is a tremendous blessing in our lives!!

Posted October 29, 2013
best school ever hands down!And the best teachers in the east bay highly recommend to everyone

Posted October 29, 2013
VICTORIOUS! This was the word that my son used when asked to describe how he feels about himself. This is a huge reflection on the work and self esteem that the teachers help to achieve in the kids there. My son is 10yo, and a few years ago he attended a local school and felt like a number. He was put in the back of the class and his weekly reports were negative, all the things he couldn't do right. He went from prior honor roll to D's & F's quickly. He came home and my bright, happy boy was lifeless and he told me he was a failure. The next day I enrolled him at Legacy. Within a few weeks his inner light came back. His reports were about his accomplishmnets and merits earned. He felt pride and loved, not like a number. My son now sees himself as victorious...I think that says it all about what the staff at LCS can do. Empower kids...that's what they do! They have small rooms and limited supplies, but the kids are the priority and they know it. And isn't that how it should be when you you leave your children in the hands of someone for 6-8hours a day/week?

Posted October 29, 2013
Legacy Christian School offers a unique learning environment where teachers genuinely love and nurture their students. At Legacy, helping students build a personal relationship with Jesus is foremost. This is a school where students are encouraged to serve each other, and to serve their community.

Posted October 17, 2013
So blessed that my children are a part of Legacy Christian School! I would highly recommend this school to any family in our community.

Posted October 17, 2013
Legacy Christian School has an amazing staff that love to teach! The students are learning to serve their community and getting an outstanding education. So glad that my children attend Legacy Christian School!

Posted July 27, 2013
Legacy christian school is an excellent school. The teachers are 150% dedicated to their students spiritual growth in the Lord,and prepare the kids academically to the fullest with the best curriculum.I highly recommend it.

Legacy Christian School
4246 Empire Avenue, Oakley, CA  94561
Last modified Legacy Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Legacy Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top