Freedom High School 1

Posted July 22, 2014
As an incoming parent of a new student, coming into the office for the very first time with many questions, I was very frustrated upon leaving. The front desk person was rude and her answers to my questions were very vague. The registrar was even more rude, when told there was an incoming sophmore her response was "what about him?" right in front of me! As a family that is new to the city and school, they should understand how stressful moving and beginning a new school can be. At this point based on the office experience alone, I will drive my son 4 cities away to his current highschool. Very sad staff would have attitudes such as this, especially when they are the first impression of the school to newcomers

Posted October 05, 2013
Freedom High School has a student centered environment. The campus is always abuzz with activities. Teachers collaborate on a regular basis to prepare a rigorous curriculum and prepare students for the future. Admin is supportive of students, teachers and the community. Academics are on the rise as we prepare for common core.

Freedom High School 1

Posted November 06, 2011
ive had three kids go to this school and all three of them have no good things to say about it i personally hate the etchers there and have done no good for my kids my kids hate it i hate it and having multiple meetings with teachers and principles they are all quite rude and have even sat in on some classes and they are well under par. not only that but fights are on the rise and there are multiple fights every day my kids tell me. i would not recommend this school to anyone. i know no parent who likes this school

Posted August 09, 2011
This is my 2nd child to attend freedom high, and I have been very satisfied with their progress. We moved to this area 13 years ago and one of the reasons was the schools. I am happy we chose this area!!

Posted September 17, 2009
I have taught here for 11 years and wouldn't want to be anywhere else. We have an amazing staff that puts kids first: and the kids--awesome. Caring, compassionate, spirited are just a few of the words that describe our school. We're always working hard to improve, and everyone's involved in the process. I love this place!

Posted September 17, 2009
Speaking both as a parent and teacher, I feel that Freedom has the most to offer students as they move from high school to college and/or career. The staff (administration, certificated and classified) all have the best interest of the student in mind. The students are great and work hard. Freedom is a great school to be at!

Posted September 17, 2009
Freedom has great students, a caring staff, and a good facility.

Posted September 17, 2009
It's got a great atmosphere and the admin. is also very good!

Posted September 17, 2009
Teachers, counselors, administration, students all work together. Everyone supports one another and we have great team work.

Freedom High School 4

Posted September 17, 2009
The staff works very hard, individually and collectively, on the behalf of their students. When students show difficulty in comprehension of a subject/concept, the staff collaborates in ways of improving/diversifying dissemination of information to meet the needs of those students.

Freedom High School
1050 Neroly Road, Oakley, CA  94561
Last modified Freedom High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Freedom High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews.