Gehringer Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2009
We moved here in Jan.08 and feel like Gehringer has been a outstanding school. The staff/teachers were helpful and wonderful to work with while we moving here. My son has had nothing but positive to things to say about Gehringer and his teachers. He excells and the teachers are very good at keeping you update/informed. I give Gehringer a 10.

Posted September 17, 2009

Gehringer Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2008
My sons teacher is Miss Dudek,and she is wonerfull. She is very hands on and is very nice to my son.The only downfall is waiting in line just to even pull into the driveway.

Posted November 03, 2008

Posted July 24, 2008
I must admit my entire family loves Gehringer! My two boys were in private school before we arrived in California last year. Gehringer has provided them with the academic challenges they were used to and with lots of loving guidance and discipline. The teachers are superb and so is the school's principal.

Posted May 22, 2008
Gehringer has been a geat school so far. I have had my boys there for the last two years with no problems with the exception of the parents who clog up the driveway because they dont think about others.

Gehringer Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2008
My son is only in Kindergarten & so far, we like this school. Everyone tries to be on the same boat with us parents in dealing & solving whatever problems we have/had with our son. There has been a great improvement since the beginning of school year. His teacher tells me so. There are few bumps here & there. But that is life. I hope that the staff, teachers & Mrs. Buckman will continue onto making this school great as it already is. Traffic is the only flaw I see right now. Thanks to all. (Especially to Mrs. Baladad) :-)

Gehringer Elementary School 2

Posted March 04, 2008

Posted February 14, 2008

Posted September 02, 2007

Gehringer Elementary School
100 Simoni Ranch Road, Oakley, CA  94561
Last modified Gehringer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gehringer Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.