Bad
Good

Very disappointed in gehringer!Been a parent here for many years and over the last few years they place child in who evers class with no regard who is a better fit for them. Seems like last few years staff and parents view of school is more negative. Dont have your kid use school protocol if they feel bullied or have a negative interaction at school, my kid got a referral and detention when he went to office to let staff know there was an issue on playground with some older kids even when I callled about the problem a week prior with no one ever following up with issue! They also wouldnt tell me if all kids got same punishment if any, My feeling was they got nothing!!! VERY FUSTRATED!!! When I refused my kid getting detention vice prinicipal said she would not agree with it and he will get it So I took my kid home!!! HE LOST OUT TODAY WITH NOT HIS EDUCATION! With all the problems these days I just want my kids to feel safe and this is not the case.

We moved here in Jan.08 and feel like Gehringer has been a outstanding school. The staff/teachers were helpful and wonderful to work with while we moving here. My son has had nothing but positive to things to say about Gehringer and his teachers. He excells and the teachers are very good at keeping you update/informed. I give Gehringer a 10.

My sons teacher is Miss Dudek,and she is wonerfull. She is very hands on and is very nice to my son.The only downfall is waiting in line just to even pull into the driveway.

I must admit my entire family loves Gehringer! My two boys were in private school before we arrived in California last year. Gehringer has provided them with the academic challenges they were used to and with lots of loving guidance and discipline. The teachers are superb and so is the school's principal.

Gehringer has been a geat school so far. I have had my boys there for the last two years with no problems with the exception of the parents who clog up the driveway because they dont think about others.

My son is only in Kindergarten & so far, we like this school. Everyone tries to be on the same boat with us parents in dealing & solving whatever problems we have/had with our son. There has been a great improvement since the beginning of school year. His teacher tells me so. There are few bumps here & there. But that is life. I hope that the staff, teachers & Mrs. Buckman will continue onto making this school great as it already is. Traffic is the only flaw I see right now. Thanks to all. (Especially to Mrs. Baladad) :-)

This will be our 4th year at Gehringer in this time a new principal has come to the school. She only carried out minor changes in her first year and we are pleased that Gehringer continues to move forward. The teaching staff at Gehringer is wonderful! They are all focused on encouraging our children to learn in a positive environment regardless of their level. Every child s need are addressed and the teachers are always doing their best to implement ideas that will help all the students. The school administration is excellent and oversees our children's care, as well as managing the school and all that is ongoing daily. No school is without its bumps but this staff gets a A+ for their outstanding efforts in ensuring the best for our children. This school also has had a good strong volunteer basis in its parents and the 2007-08 looks the best.

I love this school. We moved in town and changed schools in district. Gehringer is an older school, but unbeleivably better. Our son is above grade level in all areas, and the reading program that they have implemented here continues to challenge him. All of his teachers have also been great about giving him extra challenges in order to keep him from being 'bored' in class.

Last modified Gehringer Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.