Bad
Good

Great school....nice staff. Teacher very involved and concerned . Nice safe location parents friendly and involved

I have had children attending Laurel elementary since moving to Oakley in 1997. One of the reasons we chose to move to this area was the excellent schools. We have been completely satisfied with Laurel Elementary and the other schools in the district that our children have attended!

My son has been going to laurel for two years now.He first started out with their pilot kinder program, and it helped him tremendously! I highly recommend this program for children that are a little behind. The staff here are so kind, which makes the enviorment pleasant. I love this school ! My son is now in kinder and has vastly improved since last year. It only speaks volumes on the outstanding job the teachers and parent involvement contribute to the childs growth.

Mrs. Hernandez is a very good teacher

I really love the resource teachers and teachers aids. They are such a great asset to the school, and my child

I absolutly love this school I couldn't ask for better. I have 3 children grades k, 2, 4th. The teachers are fabulous and care about all there students. The classes for extra help in math and reading before and after school are outstanding and really do make a diffrence if your child is behind. Laurel school will do what it takes to catch your child up if needed! Good work!!!

My kids loved this school and their teachers. The year round schedule was the most convenient for me. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

Laurel is the absolute best! My oldest son was the first child in this school and he could not read at 9 years old. Within three months he was not only reading but he shot up 6 grade levels! My daughter was the second child. She finishes all her star testing in the 98th percentile! My youngest son is in 1st grade at Laurel now. He hated school, did not want to ever go to school and was scared to death to go to school. He loves it now and can't wait to go to school each day. The school has the best academic programs and truly cares about its students.

Last modified Laurel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.