Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 08, 2015
I haven't met a teacher I did not like at Vintage ! they all play an important role in our kids life

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 08, 2015
At Vintage parkway staff always teaches our kids how to be a better person , how to help each other

Posted December 08, 2015
HI my son has been at Vintage for the past 3 years , I could not be happier with the teachers and staff that take care of him and help him grow. They teach him not only how to be a good student but also how to be a good person! I Love Vintage and wouldn't send him anywhere else !

Grateful to: School leader

Posted December 08, 2015
Hi my name is Evan Brooks and I would like to Thank Mrs Heaney for being a great principal.She always puts on good traditions for our school. She always makes me feel like I am special.

Posted August 08, 2013
I have two children attending Vintage and I couldn't be happier with their program. I have volunteered in many of the classrooms and I have observed top notch education happening. The teachers are creative, energetic, and caring. The parents I've interacted with are very involved with their children. I feel lucky to be a part of the Vintage Parkway community.

Posted August 01, 2013
Our family loves this school. Both my children have attended Vintage and the education they received has allowed them to excel and become responsible students. The teachers I have met are all so great and do all they can to inspire the students to want to excel also. They create a fun learning enviroment with rewards for accomplishing goals. I highly recommend Vintage Parkway if you have the privilege fort your children attend.

Vintage Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted September 08, 2012
This is my third year volunteering at Vintage in my grandchildrens classes. I have worked at other elementary schools in near by towns and find Vintage a much better school. The students show respect to everyone and they know the rules and that there are consequences for not following them. The teachers actually like being there and show that love to the students.The principal is at school functions and very involved with students and parents. As parents please stay in contact with the teachers it's important for your children. It only gets harder when they go to middle and high school. High school seems to be worse. In my dealings with A high school in another district one teacher announced to the class that he was there for a paycheck and to go to afterschool tutoring if they needed help. A counselor told me that my questions were condescending, that she had seniors to help graduate, that I was being "mean" and not to email her again. Be very happy that you have a staff at Vintage that cares. They are great and Oakley is very lucky.

Posted May 25, 2010
This is my child's first year at Vintage Parkway Elementary and coming here from out of the area this school is by far excellent. I love that the teacher's motto is "No work, No Play!" and they provided organizers for the children to help them stay on task and prioritize their homework responsibility. Anytime I have any questions the teacher is always right there with answers and support. The only stipulation I do have is there should be more funding to this school and it seems as though they are not provided that, but overall my rating for this school is definitely a 4 start.

Vintage Parkway Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2008
My children have been attending Vintage Parkway Elementary for several years. We have had nothing but positive learning experiences in that time! My kids are challenged, and are excited about learning!

Posted May 12, 2008
As a person that went to schools in the SF area, Vintage is a great school for my kids the teachers are so great at keeping me updated. I am a Divorced parent with 3 kids that go to Vintage and I work full time. My children may tend to try to get away with not doing homework but the teachers keep me updated with that very fast.

1000 Vintage Parkway, Oakley, CA  94561-3161
Last modified Vintage Parkway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.