Bad
Good

My daughters, Emily and Sophie both went to MSO2 wwhenwe moved to Oceanside from Orange County and they blossomed incredibly. In the beginning, I chose this school because I knew I wanted my daughter taught in a montessori setting. What I came to find was not only did they allow my child to ease into her new environment comfortably, but they also empowered her in a great way which allowed her to look forward to each day at school. Emily grew intellectually, and her personality bloomed. The school staff easily became our family and although we have moved to Sacramento, we still compare our current school to MSO2 and the wonderful experience they gave, not only our kids, but our family. Emily's new school is thoroughly impressed with her advanced reading skills, her willingness and success at taking on classroom tasks, and her ability to adapt to change... I know that I owe a big part of that to her years at Montessori of Oceanside. I will always give this school my confident endorsement. Maddy

I am not sure why this school would ever get a bad review. The school is excellent!!! My son has been there a year. He LOVES going to school and has learned so much in just a year. We are thrilled with the school and I love feeling my son is being cared for while I am working. The teachers adore the kids and are so creative with the crafts and everything they teach. I LOVE this school.

Please don't believe in the reviews below. Please call the Licensing agency and ask for the public file record. This school has citations for security of the children and no proper documentation. They are not attentive enough and a law suit is been filed against them. Please contact the Licensing office and ask for Public records before you join your kid to school. MISSION VALLEY REGIONAL OFFICE 7575 Metropolitan Drive, Suite 110, MS 29-20 San Diego, CA 92108-4421 (619) 767-2200 FAX (619) 767-2203

My son attended when he was 4-5. The academic rigor was impressive and unusual. They do Montessori curriculum with an SRA reading curriculum so it provides a nice balance of socio-emotional with academic development. Many parents chose to keep their kids in beyond preschool because the rigor and expectations are actually higher than the public schools. I kind of wish I did; my son was far away the best reader in his kindergarten and didn't really get challenged all year as the teacher tried to catch the others up. Great value - even going part-time.

My daughter has spent the last seven months at this school, and my wife and I are already amazed at her development. (Vocabulary expansion, ability to listen, creativity, etc.) The teachers and staff are dedicated, intelligent, and sensitive to children's needs. Our toddler's day is structured with fun learning activities and she receives care and legitimate affection from her teachers. The staff of MSO2 is very communicative with parents and provides daily written updates on activities, food consumption, and interaction with the other children. We feel blessed to live in the local neighborhood and to be "part of the family" at this school. Very highly recommended.

My daughter started at this school when she was 9 months old and has thrived since that first day. The teachers and staff are completely dedicated to the children and go out of their way to ensure a safe, fun, and loving environment as well as ensuring the parents are confidant and comfortable with the school. My child is now 2 1/2 years old and amazes me everyday with her knowledge and development. The staff are her exended family which is so important to us as military family that our child feel such a sense of family beyond her parents. I can't say enough good things about MSO2.

My oldest son attended MSO2 for 5 years and is now excelling in both reading/language skills and math. He has a passion for learning and I credit all the teachers and Ms. Dilky (Director) for their amazing skills and knowledge that they pass on to the students. My youngest son is still attending and has been there since he was an infant . Thank you MSO2 for making my husband and I feel very comfortable knowing our children are safe and thriving with you!

The teachers at Montessorie School of Oceanside 2 are very caring. The teachers make us feel welcome to come and watch the kids learn at anytime. The school has many activities for the kids. The field trips are very educational. Once a year the kids and teachers put a show on for the end of the school year. The kids at Preschool and early kindergarten are very well taught. By the time the early kindergartens graduate, they know how to read and write at a 1st or 2nd grade level.

Last modified Montessori School of Oceanside #2 is a Private school that serves grades K-1