Oceanside, CA

Posted July 26, 2014
Foussat is a wonderful school! I loved my teacher! All of the teacher from K-5 we're very nice to me. But just to let you know, there's always going to that one troublemaker in each class.The only bad thing about this school is the cafeteria food. But I loved how the fourth grade teachers sent some of there students over, including me, to the fifth grade classrooms for literature to help push us to become better students. While I was in those fifth grade classes I saw a bond between each and every student. In fifth grade you can run to be Student Council President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Publicity Officer, and Class Representative. In fourth grade you can run for everything but the President. In third grade you can only run for Class Representative. The Student Council was in charge of running all of the meetings, but there was an adult there to help, getting all of the dates for the dress up days, having votes to see what we were going to do with all of the money, and they had a special bond. I loved being Secretary because you weren't just the one who wrote everything down you were part of a team. This is a great school and I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone!!

Louise Foussat Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2014
This school is a great school. Really amazing. They taught me things, explained, and helped so many students. (Including me) But, this school isn't school of choice. :( I would of have this rating 5 stars, but the cafeteria food isn't that great, and there is just this one noon duty who is very very VERY strict and mean. Boys and Girls Club: After School, and Before School programs are at this school. It's really great and all, it's just that the main staff left, without telling anybody, and there's this woman staff who is so mean and he made me cry. My overall rating is 3 stars.

Posted June 26, 2012
My son went to this school and had a very hard time adjusting. The reason I am giving 5 stars is because his teacher tried very hard to help him. She would contact us directly to help us understand what was going on within the class room, she even offered additional assistance through school therapy. We now seek outside therapy for our son which has helped him out immensely. We would have never known what was happening if the teacher did not care enough to reach out to us, personally.

Louise Foussat Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2012
My child has been at this school for only one year. She will not be coming back. Although I love her teacher, the other staff have been less than helpful. They suspended my five year old. When the teacher found out she was livid! Not to mention the truancy letters that we have received for my childs abscence. If I keep my kids home then it is because they are sick. I'm sorry I'm not like the rest of the parents who use the school as a "daycare center". I would rather go into debt paying for a quality education for my children than send them to the over crowded classrooms of Foussat.

Posted February 25, 2012
Foussat is a lovely, newer elementary school, located in a quiet residential neighborhood. The principal and staff are very accomodating to the needs of their military families, and I have only positive things to say about my children's education here. As an educator myself, I feel that this school staff does an excellent job of teaching children in a safe, friendly, welcoming place.

Posted January 14, 2012
i loved foussat when i went their it was the best school yet i wish i was still with all my greatest teachers

Louise Foussat Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2011
My son went there for two years. Mr. B was the principal. It was a bad school with horrible yard duties. There were a few good teachers but it was not what i consider a school i want my kids.

Louise Foussat Elementary School 4

Posted November 17, 2008

Louise Foussat Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2008
We love this school so far. We have a fifth grader who just started here after our move from Orange County. She loves her teacher and is blossoming as a student. The facilities are new and beautiful. So far, no complaints.

Louise Foussat Elementary School
3800 Pala Road, Oceanside, CA  92058
Last modified Louise Foussat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Louise Foussat Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top