Bad
Good

I currently go to this school,and I love it!Sometimes on Wendesdays they do lunchtime activites and play music!Also every Friday they play music during lunch,then about 10 minutes before the 5th period bell rings,they play,the Cha Cha Slide,the Macarena,the Wobble,and the Cupid Shuffle,and many peopla join in and dance!!I totally recommend this school for your child.(p.s. this school is 6-8 grade)

I was nervous to take my daughter out of private school and enroll her into public school but I did and she has thrived and had a 3.7 gpa in this school and has a lot of programs that I haven't seen in any other public school, the principle is very visible and runs the school well!

If Cesar Chavez is a great school, my standards must be too high. The school has gang activity and bullies. The school is trying to address which is a positive. My son has had several items stolen from him throughout the year. I met with some teachers who openly admit they do not have time to check the student's work. Are you kidding me? This is a responsibility that comes with the job. Poor attitude and poor leadership. Most of the teachers refuse to join the PTSA. Obviously, promoting the children is not important at this school. Cesar Chavez does not provide an atmosphere where children can reach their full potential.

CESAR CHAVE MIDDLE SCHOOL IS THE BEST SCHOOL IN OCEANSIDE AND IN THE OCEANSIDE SCHOOL DISTRICT I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL FOR YOUR CHILD BECAUSE I AM A PARENT AND MY DAUGHTER GOES THERE AND I HAVE MET ALL HER TEACHER'S AND PRINCIPAL THEY ARE REALLY GREAT AND I LOVE THE CAMPASS THANKS WHO HAVE ALL TOOKEN MY ADVICE ON THIS SINCERLY , ABIGAIL RAMIREZ

it is an excellent school with great teachers.

Last modified Cesar Chavez Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.