Oceanside High School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
My daughter went her for her 9 and some 10 and she hated everyday that she went! She would always want to got to school before and after she started Oceanside it was a struggle for her to go. I can't believe that this school could have had this many stars when I have had so many problems with it. It was so bad for her that our son refuses to attend this school when he goes to high school.

Posted April 18, 2014
Love this school!! hidden gem of Oceanside, my Son has a great GPA, staff is really focused on the whole student not just pushing them through, College bound, Proud Dad!!

Posted December 05, 2010
My son goes to OHS and loves it.He has maintain a high GPA and has excel in his sports.He talks very highly of his teachers and his coaches. I am very pleased with the experience of such a wonderful school.It is what you make of it and i highly recommend this school.Many get people have came out of OHS and one day this family will give back.God bless the Pirates.

Posted May 01, 2009
I can tell parents this school is one of the best! I love it I graduated from it and am still proud to say that I am a pirate lady still! go pirates!

Posted March 29, 2009
I'm a sophmore at Oceanside High School. This school has great teachers and many activities. Right now I'm in Future teachers club, Jr. Civitan club, and show choir. This school has many graduates going to college. I think it is the best high school in San Diego County.

Posted December 11, 2008

Posted October 13, 2008

Oceanside High School 0

Posted June 12, 2008
i had attended this school for my freshman and half my sophmore year. i absolutely loved this school, it was always fun and i looked forward to attending school everyday.

Posted May 05, 2008

Oceanside High School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
I am a parent of 5 pirates and grandparemt of 5 more pirates. I have worked for this school for over 30 years and enjoy every moment. It's a great school.

Oceanside High School
1 Pirates Cove Way, Oceanside, CA  92054
Last modified Oceanside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oceanside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top