Bad
Good

Very supportive staff, helpful teachers, and tons of school spirit. We have had a great experience at OHS.

My daughter went her for her 9 and some 10 and she hated everyday that she went! She would always want to got to school before and after she started Oceanside it was a struggle for her to go. I can't believe that this school could have had this many stars when I have had so many problems with it. It was so bad for her that our son refuses to attend this school when he goes to high school.

Love this school!! hidden gem of Oceanside, my Son has a great GPA, staff is really focused on the whole student not just pushing them through, College bound, Proud Dad!!

My son goes to OHS and loves it.He has maintain a high GPA and has excel in his sports.He talks very highly of his teachers and his coaches. I am very pleased with the experience of such a wonderful school.It is what you make of it and i highly recommend this school.Many get people have came out of OHS and one day this family will give back.God bless the Pirates.

I can tell parents this school is one of the best! I love it I graduated from it and am still proud to say that I am a pirate lady still! go pirates!

I'm a sophmore at Oceanside High School. This school has great teachers and many activities. Right now I'm in Future teachers club, Jr. Civitan club, and show choir. This school has many graduates going to college. I think it is the best high school in San Diego County.

i had attended this school for my freshman and half my sophmore year. i absolutely loved this school, it was always fun and i looked forward to attending school everyday.

I am a parent of 5 pirates and grandparemt of 5 more pirates. I have worked for this school for over 30 years and enjoy every moment. It's a great school.

I only went to this school for my Freshman year. Due to my dad retiring from the Military and getting a job elsewhere we had to move. Oceanside is a really great school though, I love it. Go Pirates!

I love this school! I`m really sad beacause I moved and I had to leave 0ceanside behind! I love 0ceanside and miss it very much... Hopefully I`m back next year! Go pirates!

Last modified Oceanside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.