Bad
Good

Oceanside High School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
My daughter went her for her 9 and some 10 and she hated everyday that she went! She would always want to got to school before and after she started Oceanside it was a struggle for her to go. I can't believe that this school could have had this many stars when I have had so many problems with it. It was so bad for her that our son refuses to attend this school when he goes to high school.

Posted April 18, 2014
Love this school!! hidden gem of Oceanside, my Son has a great GPA, staff is really focused on the whole student not just pushing them through, College bound, Proud Dad!!

Posted December 05, 2010
My son goes to OHS and loves it.He has maintain a high GPA and has excel in his sports.He talks very highly of his teachers and his coaches. I am very pleased with the experience of such a wonderful school.It is what you make of it and i highly recommend this school.Many get people have came out of OHS and one day this family will give back.God bless the Pirates.

Posted May 01, 2009
I can tell parents this school is one of the best! I love it I graduated from it and am still proud to say that I am a pirate lady still! go pirates!

Posted March 29, 2009
I'm a sophmore at Oceanside High School. This school has great teachers and many activities. Right now I'm in Future teachers club, Jr. Civitan club, and show choir. This school has many graduates going to college. I think it is the best high school in San Diego County.

Posted June 12, 2008
i had attended this school for my freshman and half my sophmore year. i absolutely loved this school, it was always fun and i looked forward to attending school everyday.

Posted February 19, 2008
I am a parent of 5 pirates and grandparemt of 5 more pirates. I have worked for this school for over 30 years and enjoy every moment. It's a great school.

Posted August 07, 2007
I only went to this school for my Freshman year. Due to my dad retiring from the Military and getting a job elsewhere we had to move. Oceanside is a really great school though, I love it. Go Pirates!

Posted October 13, 2006
I love this school! I`m really sad beacause I moved and I had to leave 0ceanside behind! I love 0ceanside and miss it very much... Hopefully I`m back next year! Go pirates!

Oceanside High School 4

Posted April 18, 2006
The school was pretty good when my son went there.

1 Pirates Cove Way, Oceanside, CA  92054-3066
Last modified Oceanside High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oceanside High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top