Oceanside, CA

Posted June 07, 2010
My child's has come a long way from when he started the school year as a result of the dedication brought on by the teachers who consistently help him grow and become independent. In my opinion Pre-school is the foundation of a child educaton and I am absolutely confident that the students in this school are far exceeding expectations.

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2009
The regular school program is terrific, and the principal is wonderful, but the preschool program is horrible!

Posted May 03, 2008
My son has attended this school from 2nd grade and I have nothing bad to say about it. The teachers and principal are all very caring and dedicated. My only regret is that I will be moving at the end of the summer and wont be able to enroll my daughter in this wonderful school. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted September 29, 2007
I switched my children to Stuart Mesa from Santa Margarita, and we are all happy and satisfied with the quality of instruction and the dedicated teachers who always go the extra mile to motivate and educate their students.

Posted June 11, 2007
My daughter has gone to Stuart Mesa since Kindergarten and she will be promoted to the sixth grade this year. My son is in the third grade and my younger daughter will start school next year. We love the teachers, staff and all the school has to offer. I could not ask for more.

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter has attended the 2006/2007 school year. She is in grade K and I couldn't be happier with everything she has learned. She can read, add, subtract, beginning multiplication, and so many other things. I never expected this much progress in one year. Excellent school and teachers.

Posted August 31, 2006
Great school! Good teachers (most anyway) Music program starts 4th grade. Awesome before/after care program located on school grounds. Great community!

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 4

Posted April 13, 2006
My child is in 5th grade this year and has been at the school since first grade which is rare living on a military base. Up to 3rd grade the school really focused on GATE programs and academic achievement. This year has shown a marked decline in the focus of the school. I would hope it is not due to the change in principle. Mr. McAteer was a true leader in education. Still a great school compared to those located off base...more of a private school feel thanks to the strong military community. More parents should push their children to follow the uniform dress code. For a school on a military base...it is not very 'uniform'...

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 3

Posted April 05, 2006
There are not many academic programs at this school. There is no music,or art classes for the kids until they get in the 5th grade.

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 4

Posted March 23, 2006
Great school located on Camp Pendleton supported by the Oceanside Unified School District. Extra Federal funding provides good safe education for the children in this K-5 school. A School age care program is located with the school to support before and after normal school hour care.

Stuart Mesa Elementary School
100 Yamanaka Way, Oceanside, CA  92058
Last modified Stuart Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stuart Mesa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top