Oceanside, CA

Posted June 07, 2010
My child's has come a long way from when he started the school year as a result of the dedication brought on by the teachers who consistently help him grow and become independent. In my opinion Pre-school is the foundation of a child educaton and I am absolutely confident that the students in this school are far exceeding expectations.

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2009
The regular school program is terrific, and the principal is wonderful, but the preschool program is horrible!

Posted February 15, 2009

Posted May 03, 2008
My son has attended this school from 2nd grade and I have nothing bad to say about it. The teachers and principal are all very caring and dedicated. My only regret is that I will be moving at the end of the summer and wont be able to enroll my daughter in this wonderful school. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted September 29, 2007
I switched my children to Stuart Mesa from Santa Margarita, and we are all happy and satisfied with the quality of instruction and the dedicated teachers who always go the extra mile to motivate and educate their students.

Posted June 11, 2007
My daughter has gone to Stuart Mesa since Kindergarten and she will be promoted to the sixth grade this year. My son is in the third grade and my younger daughter will start school next year. We love the teachers, staff and all the school has to offer. I could not ask for more.

Posted May 22, 2007
My daughter has attended the 2006/2007 school year. She is in grade K and I couldn't be happier with everything she has learned. She can read, add, subtract, beginning multiplication, and so many other things. I never expected this much progress in one year. Excellent school and teachers.

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 1

Posted January 31, 2007

Stuart Mesa Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2006

Posted August 31, 2006
Great school! Good teachers (most anyway) Music program starts 4th grade. Awesome before/after care program located on school grounds. Great community!

Stuart Mesa Elementary School
100 Yamanaka Way, Oceanside, CA  92058
Last modified Stuart Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stuart Mesa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top