Bad
Good

Posted February 23, 2015
My daughter transferred schools this year from Bonsall West to Empresa and I cannot tell you how impressed we are with everyone from the principal to the office staff. Mr. Pence is my daughter's teacher and he is very quick to understand his students' learning styles and is an excellent communicator with parents. The principal is very personable and knows each child by name. She has an amazing 5-year plan and I could not be happier with our switch. My daughter is thriving. Please do not be put off by the lack of "curb appeal" at this school. It is truly 5-star in every way.

Posted October 24, 2013
The school is fantastic- we came from a private (Montessori) kindergarten not knowing what to expect, and were blown away! The principal is very involved, knows the kids by name. Music program is amazing!

Posted October 23, 2013
The principal and teachers engage and value the parents, as well as the students. I can't say I ever remembered my principals of the past- but Empresa kids know and love their principal on a personal basis. We have seen her rap at Friday Flag and perform "Gangam 5th Grade Style" to honor the 5th grade graduates, just to name a few ways she stays relevant to parents and students alike. The music program it top notch; it shows in the academic performance and achievement of the students and provides a backdrop to school spirit. While any elementary school parent would be hard pressed to find a functioning GATE program in most local districts, this staff and administration have been open and responsive to the needs of gifted students.

Posted September 26, 2013
Having attended many schools as a "military brat" including small tightknit overseas DOD campuses as well as schools on the East Coast and in California I offer this opinion regarding Empresa. It is an extraordinary school! Beautiful campus with the rolling hills of Camp Pendleton as a backdrop, it's staffed by a team of people who obviously love their mission of educating,motivating and caring for the kids of our community. Their enthusiasm is reciprocated in the community support they receive (ie good level of parental involvement). It's no surprise they are a California distinguished school. One cannot talk about Empresa without a nod to the excellent music program with funding made possible by EPAF and under the excellent direction of Mr Cook . Empresa Rocks!

Posted October 30, 2011
This is the best school I've ever dealt with. I attended Empresa Elementary as a child, along with my two siblings and they have nothing but the best. Their academic standards are high, ensuring a great education and future for your child. Most teachers are tough in the best ways that will ultimately really help your child achieve their goals. Im starting college soon and will always be a huge supporter of Empresa Elementary because of how much I learned there with great discipline and a lot of fun at the same time! My best memories and most favorite teachers are from that school. Mostly because of how hard they pushed me and honestly did benefit me in the future.

Posted June 02, 2011
My child attended Empresa for 3rd grade, she loved her teacher, the Principle and the school. The staff is wonderful and under the current Principle and all her hard work, Empresa is now a California distinguished school. We will be returning to Empresa for my child's 5 grade. I have been so happy with this school!

Empresa Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2011
This school has good teachers but is terribly ruined by the current principle. Please back Mr. Goldberg or someone with his drive to make a better school.

Posted October 01, 2010
The performing arts program for the kids and great teachers!

Posted September 30, 2010
The teachers are extremely helpful and they have a music and arts program.

Posted September 29, 2010
The teachers love to teach, and my children love to learn! The music teacher and music program are out of this world. There are so many reasons I love Empresa Elementary, it is hard to name them all.

4850 Avenida Empresa, Oceanside, CA  92056-6541
Last modified Empresa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.