Olivehurst, CA

Posted November 01, 2010
Arboga is a wonderful school. The teacher and staff invovement is amazing! The open line of communication is great. Mrs. Lucas is the best K teacher I have ever seen. This school makes it a point to be involved with everyone. Other schools should come here to learn a thing or two. Thank you Arboga for a great expeirence!!

Posted September 29, 2010
I attended this school years ago from 1st-5th and it's still a close knit school dedicated to the success of each and every student attending. The staff (including the principal) get to know the students personally. There's open lines of communication between teacher, principal and parents regarding the progress and any concerns with the students. In short, they're AWESOME and my daughter is happy to go to school everyday. No more tears, like last year when she attended another local school.

Arboga Elementary School 0

Posted September 29, 2010
MY DAUGHTER EMILY HODGES WENT THERE FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND I JUST LOVE THE TEACHERS AND ESPECIALLY MISS LYDIA AND THE OFFICE STAFF.. MR PRESTON DOES A GREAT JOB INTERACTING WITH THE PARENTS, STAFF AND CHILDREN! I LOVE THIS SCHOOL AND THEY DESERVE TO WIN! :)

Arboga Elementary School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
This is a great school academically but,with much turnover in staff our school has lost the warmth to our children by some teachers.I would like to see this school like beforea loving environment not where teachers can't wait to complainto the parents!And the bullying needs to stop

Arboga Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
My child is in kindergarten and I really appreciate the effort and support from everyone. The teacher recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each student and tailors their homework to that. Parent involvement in the classroom is outstanding and I love being involved with the school.

Posted October 11, 2007
This is my first experience with the CA school system and my first time sending my 'baby' off to school... After meeting the school staff and my daughter's teacher I am very satiffied with having her be there while I am working. Also, as this is her kindergaten year I would like to say... she'd been in school for only 7 weeks and has already learned a great deal of new things that she loves to share.

Posted August 14, 2007

Posted June 05, 2007
They have won the Title 1 Award this year (2007). I am pleased with the caring in education and amount of work the school staff put into this school to make it well rounded in education as well as nurturing and supportive of the kids and the parents. It is the way schools everywhere should be. I am a happy parent advocate. I have no complaints on any level. I will be participating more with the school next school year to show my continued support.

Posted August 26, 2003
I am well pleased with Arboga Elementary. My three children will soon attend their second year there. I had some reservations prior to enrollment since my children had not gone to a public school system. They were enrolled in a private christian school, as well as one year of home schooling. My husband and I have overflowing joy in our decision to enroll our children at Arboga Elementary. It is an awesome school and I tell everyone I know about the academic standards there. We are well pleased!

Arboga Elementary School
1686 Broadway, Olivehurst, CA  95961
Last modified Arboga Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arboga Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top