Olivehurst, CA

Cedar Lane Elementary School 5

Posted October 13, 2008

Cedar Lane Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2006
Hello I also just moved to edgewater and I was supervised to find there were no schools out here. The community is really nice so it was uprising. When I enrolled my son the staff was very nice and I liked the fact that the teacher sends home weekly reports on how my child is doing....so far so good.

Cedar Lane Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2004
I'm looking forward to my daughter's year in first grade. She had a positive Kindergarten year with Mr. Schlussler. I do worry about the school's location and its poor scores in testing, but I'm encouraged to see that it is improving over all. I recommend seeing the teachers of your children on a regular basic to enhance the learning process and to make sure your children are not missing out on anything. It's a good little school, I hope it continues to improve.

Cedar Lane Elementary School
841 Cedar Lane, Olivehurst, CA  95961
Last modified Cedar Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Lane Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top