Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Disagree

My daughter used to go to this school k-5 we left and she switched to such a better school. The school does not teach. The teachers are too soft and get nothing done. I'm not saying that it has to be work work but I'm mean come on there was no science social studies little English and math. It might of changed since my daughter left but still. That is not even the worst of it there is immigrants that have no clue how to speak English and go to that school. Also remodeling is needed desperately. The grading is bellow par. by being graded to easily, this school needs help desperatly. Pros friendly teachers although to soft and easy going, sells chocolate which is pretty cool a way for money to come into the school, nice benches cute little playground. But seriously teach my kid after she went to a diffrint school; she learned so much more. In all of the subjects, and now in 7 straight A' s.

Hello I also just moved to edgewater and I was supervised to find there were no schools out here. The community is really nice so it was uprising. When I enrolled my son the staff was very nice and I liked the fact that the teacher sends home weekly reports on how my child is doing....so far so good.

Last modified Cedar Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.