Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Cedar Lane Elementary School
Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 20, 2015
My daughter used to go to this school k-5 we left and she switched to such a better school. The school does not teach. The teachers are too soft and get nothing done. I'm not saying that it has to be work work but I'm mean come on there was no science social studies little English and math. It might of changed since my daughter left but still. That is not even the worst of it there is immigrants that have no clue how to speak English and go to that school. Also remodeling is needed desperately. The grading is bellow par. by being graded to easily, this school needs help desperatly. Pros friendly teachers although to soft and easy going, sells chocolate which is pretty cool a way for money to come into the school, nice benches cute little playground. But seriously teach my kid after she went to a diffrint school; she learned so much more. In all of the subjects, and now in 7 straight A' s.

Cedar Lane Elementary School 4

Posted December 08, 2006
Hello I also just moved to edgewater and I was supervised to find there were no schools out here. The community is really nice so it was uprising. When I enrolled my son the staff was very nice and I liked the fact that the teacher sends home weekly reports on how my child is doing....so far so good.

Cedar Lane Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2004
I'm looking forward to my daughter's year in first grade. She had a positive Kindergarten year with Mr. Schlussler. I do worry about the school's location and its poor scores in testing, but I'm encouraged to see that it is improving over all. I recommend seeing the teachers of your children on a regular basic to enhance the learning process and to make sure your children are not missing out on anything. It's a good little school, I hope it continues to improve.

Cedar Lane Elementary School
841 Cedar Lane, Olivehurst, CA  95961-4230
Last modified Cedar Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.