Bad
Good

Worst school ever. Some of the staffs are horrible. Kids wait out front of school with no adult supervision no matter the weather. Transferring my kids out of this after this year.

This has been one of the worst years of schooling for our daughter. The home work load is disproportionately high compared with other schools in the immediate area. There is way to much focus on the latin american culture to the exclusion of all the other great cultures that permeate the area. We are now looking into other schools for this coming school year.

I moved here a year ago in March. I wasn't too sure about the shcools here. They looked old and outdated. Not to mention the fact that I had to send my girls to a school outside of our neighborhood. Needless to say, I wasn't sure we made a wise decision to move from the Bay Area. However, once my girls got settled at Johnson Park I realized what a great school it was. My girls liked it so much I opted to keep my youngest there this year. So far she has done well and I have no complaints about the teachers or office staff. Both have been great and easy to work with throughout the year. And the Principal is terrific. Got a problem at school? She's the one to solve it. Great Job Johnson Park!!

Last modified Johnson Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.