Olivehurst, CA

Posted January 15, 2010

Posted October 01, 2009

Johnson Park Elementary School 2

Posted May 07, 2009
This has been one of the worst years of schooling for our daughter. The home work load is disproportionately high compared with other schools in the immediate area. There is way to much focus on the latin american culture to the exclusion of all the other great cultures that permeate the area. We are now looking into other schools for this coming school year.

Johnson Park Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2008
I moved here a year ago in March. I wasn't too sure about the shcools here. They looked old and outdated. Not to mention the fact that I had to send my girls to a school outside of our neighborhood. Needless to say, I wasn't sure we made a wise decision to move from the Bay Area. However, once my girls got settled at Johnson Park I realized what a great school it was. My girls liked it so much I opted to keep my youngest there this year. So far she has done well and I have no complaints about the teachers or office staff. Both have been great and easy to work with throughout the year. And the Principal is terrific. Got a problem at school? She's the one to solve it. Great Job Johnson Park!!

Posted April 15, 2006
- a former student

Posted April 22, 2004
Great Achool and awesome teachers. The staff are great team players. They take pride in the school and students. Very helpful with the parents.

Johnson Park Elementary School 4

Posted December 18, 2003
Excellent Teachers who are willing to go the extra mile for each student.

Johnson Park Elementary School
4364 Lever Avenue, Olivehurst, CA  95961
Last modified Johnson Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnson Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top