Olivehurst, CA

Posted February 24, 2012
I love this school i attented for the end og my 11th grade year and part of my tenth grade year the teachers are great. Willing to teach and patient.

South Lindhurst Continuation High School 0

Posted July 24, 2009
Great way to get ahead without losing the socialization you would have lost on homestudies

South Lindhurst Continuation High School 4

Posted August 03, 2008

Posted July 18, 2004
- a former student
I am not a parent of any student in this school but I did attend this school. I graduated in 1995. I loved my teachers they seemed to care more in this school than any other I have attended. The student-teacher ratio for the students self-esteem which is what most students at this particular school needs. I am now graduating from a jr. college in WA and transfering to a 4-yr university. I will never forget the care I was given here.

Posted December 01, 2003

South Lindhurst Continuation High School
4446 Olive Drive, Olivehurst, CA  95961
Last modified South Lindhurst Continuation High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
South Lindhurst Continuation High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top