New Life Christian School 2

Posted March 05, 2013
We enrolled our son in preschool and he stayed until the end of first grade. His preschool teachers were good but are no longer there. His kindergarten teacher was what ALL teachers should be... caring, concerned and understands that not all children are the same. She was the best thing about the school. Our son is special needs and she worked hard with him and with us to give him a great experience. THEN he went to a first and second grade combined class. I didn't like that as I feel first graders are transitioning into the "mainstream" aspect of classroom expectations and need that time to learn. Also, the teacher had NO clue how to work with children who were not the quiet, "perfect" type. We told her BEFORE school started about our son's diagnosis. The kindergarten teacher told her all the things she did that worked. But she never worked with us. Never listened to what anyone had to say. I could go on with all that she did that was frustrating and disappointing but not enough room. We enrolled our son in public school for second grade and couldn't be happier. So if you have a special needs child, kindergarten is great. But I would be concerned after that.

New Life Christian School 5

Posted November 01, 2008
This is a wonderful school! I started Pre School there in 1986 and stayed till I graduated in 2000. I loved every minute of it. I went on to major in mathematics and returned to teach in 2006. God is the number one focus of our school, but the children recieve an excellent education too. Check out our website nlcscrusaders.com for more info.

New Life Christian School 5

Posted June 18, 2007

New Life Christian School 4

Posted June 06, 2005

New Life Christian School
5736 Arboga Road, Olivehurst, CA  95961
Last modified New Life Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
New Life Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top