Ontario, CA

Liberty Elementary School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
I have nothing but great things to say about my daughter's teacher, he is super helpful, patient, & addresses the needs of all his students. Great reward system in place. The school is clean & I like the email/phone messages to keep parents informed. Student drop off/pick up is a PAIN, but the problem is with the parent's disregard for the rules/law & safety of others. I REALLY wish I had better things to say about my experience with the office staff. The secretary has not been friendly. It was rare she even greeted me. Every time I have been in the office, to pick up my daughter or drop off paperwork, the staff seemed "too busy" to deal with me. It was like I wasn't even there. I had to pick up my daughter from the nurse & I was just given a "thumbs-over-the-shoulder" as to where the nurses office was. Very unprofessional. I don't expect to be treated like royalty, but a "Hello, how can I help you" doesn't seem like too much to ask, nor is a bit of professionalism.

Posted May 03, 2012
I love, love, loved this school. My Daughter was here for for 2 grades and I have never had a better schooling experience. My daughter loved going to school, loved talking with her teachers. I would come into the office just to say HI to everyone and Mr. White who was the principle at the time was the best I had ever seen. He had such great concern for the children and their well being and her was always there to assist the parents and teachers when he was needed! They have great programs here, a wonderful staff. I was so happy to have my daughter go to this school it is unfortunate that the school she is no in because we moved does not offer what this school did. WE LOVE YOU MRS. DEGROOT! My daughter also has an amazing relationship with the Librarian which I though was also amazing and allowed my daughter to explore her love for reading even more! This is a school that cares more about your kids than anything else.

Posted May 12, 2009
Great school, good teachers and high percent of parents support.

Posted August 29, 2008
This school has an excellent faculty who promotes a goal oriented curriculum that has helped my 3 children develop. This school is definitely recommendable.

Posted August 04, 2008
This is an excellent school. My son has excelled with the wonderful, caring teaching staff and administration. The principal has been instrumental in making this school thrive.

Posted August 03, 2008
Liberty is the best school we could have chosen for our son. He is entering the 4th grade, and every year he grows exponetionally smarter, thanks to the stellar teachers and staff. I really appreciate the Music and Art programs that my son is exposed to on a day to day basis. He will surely be a more well rounded person because of this. Thank you Liberty!

Posted May 30, 2008
I truely love this school, Mr. Goldband as well as Mrs. Snedaker are very caring individuals who I really trust in teaching my daughter. She has learned so much and her grades and attitude about school is excellent. Keep up a great school!!!!!!!!!1

Posted May 21, 2008
Mr. Goldband is an excellent prinicipal! He goes above and beyond what his job title calls him to do. He is a truly caring guy. The school is excellent and has wonderful teachers.

Posted March 29, 2008
I have two daughters that go to Liberty. I have been so pleased. Mr. Goldband is an excellent principal. Everyone is great at Liberty, including the students. Keep it up!

Posted March 10, 2008

Liberty Elementary School
2730 South Bon View Avenue, Ontario, CA  91761
Last modified Liberty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Liberty Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top