Bad
Good

The school isn't really a good school where kids excel. It's a dull school, where most of the time students don't succeed because of social activities. The staff is friendly but like a comment that I read they are doing their job. The teachers aren't at fault all the way but could try harder! The school lacks discipline in security and need to step it up. I used to go to the school so I know.

I love Ontario High School it has a great school and it has a great team of administrators who understands your children while they are doing bad in a certain class or doing super good in a class they would reward you for improving even a little. They have a good school loop program which keeps the parents in contact with the school administrator and the staff.

I just transfered to OHS and I have to say I love the campus and the teachers here. You can tell the teachers and staff care about the students. OHS academics meets or beats 90% of all other California High schools!! The school spirit here is intense and contagious!! On top of that most of the sports teams have winning records and at the top of our league. I am proud to be a Jaguar!!!! 2011!!!!

OHS was a great experience for me & I loved almost every minute of it. There was always some sort of drama, but high school was the greatest simply because of band. Mr.Berry was not only a teacher to me, but also like a second father. He made my high school years worth while.

I attended this school for four years. After experiencing economic as well as cultural hardships througout the years there it became apparent I needed a real change. Because the school is primarily Hispanic it is easy to see the trends existant within the youth of immigrant parents. I enjoyed my experiences at OHS although academically all my courses were extremely easy. It is an incredible shock to realize the workload that is expected of a college student. OHS did not prepare me for this, regardless of all the AP and Honors courses I took. There are many teachers who honestly care about their positions as educators. There are others who do not appreciate the power they have to trully make diferences in students lives. They are merely there because they have been there for a LONG time. They don't consider their work a profession, rather a job.

This school tries to involve all their students in extraciricular activities.

Man! This school is so kool I think this school is beter than any school! You know why they have good teachers, principles , etc well especially Miss. Coon she tha bomb and others teachers Im in the 10th grade and I dont want to move to another school cause this kool rocks! Go on Jaguars OOOOOOO high! '2010'

I've been here for only a year now but I have adapted so well. the teachers really make it very understandable to learn the concept. they go by it step by step. I am now a junior in this school and it has opened many opportunities for me and my learning views

Last modified Ontario High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.