Bad
Good

I am graduated from valley this june of 09. I can say I am extremely proud of myself for the effort i put in to recieve my diploma. But, I have to thank the teachers and staff of Valley View, because without them, I wouldn't have made it. The teachers at Valley are soooo cool. They understand you more than anyone other teachers anywhere:) Because of the teachers at Valley, I've chosen my career to become a teacher myself. I can say I wasn't that much behind in credits, but what i needed, i got in only 3 credit checks. I reccommend this school to parents regardless if your child is behind or not. The faster your child gets there credits, the faster they're out of there:) Lol. Every one deserves a second chance. Thank you Miss Jenkins

i graduated from valley in 09 due to being a fifth year. i was suppose to graduate in 08 but i was tremendously behind in credits. i was a sophomore with 43 credits walking into this school. i made up more than 3 and a half years of credits in only 2 and a half, and if i really put my mind to it, i could have graduated on time. i know i graduated 5 months late than most seniors, but i still have the same HS Diploma they have worked for in the 4 years of regular school they went to. i want to thank this school for letting people like us who had problems with early life, have a 2nd chance in education which is very unlikely in present days. Thank you Mrs Slater

Valley View is a great school. It helps you get ahead very easily and I met some of my most helpful teachers there. It helped me get back on my feet and in my opinion, is better than regular high school.

This school is the best, Teachers are amazing. In my opinion, the teachers at Valley View High School seemed to have understood me more than the teachers of Ontario High. My morale increased, I became more independent , and I actually became intrested in subjects like Math, Science and History(U.S. History, Econ, and Government)

I graduated from valley view in june of 07.'I had got a head of my class and was done with school a month before that. I loved valley the teachers helped me a lot. I had a rough senior year but, with the help of my teachers and advisor manso i made honor graduate. Valley is the best school in the district. Better than etiwanda!

Great school for students that need another chance. Exceptional counseling and instructors.

I have been very happy with my son's progress since he started at Valley. My only regret is that he didn't transfer sooner. The teachers are awsome and care about my son and his work. His self-esteem has improved 100% and he know see's light at the end of the tunnel.

im starting at valley high school, and just going to my orentation today made me feel like the school was a place filled with faculty, teachers and students that wanted to meet their personal individualized plans and made me feel like I can achieve my goal of returning to my home school. It felt as if it was a positive enviornment and it was safe. Wipe out your negative views of continuation schools and bring on Valley =]

Valley View High School gave me more opportunities than my comprehensive high school. I graduated in 2007 from Valley View and was given the honor of being the schools valedictorian at graduation. I also recieved a scholarship in the amount of $200.00 from Valley View and also represented Valley View in the annual San Bernardino County Academic Decathlon. I recieved a trophy for top scorer. Valley View High School has a wonderful curriculum to help out every student and the faculty takes each student and helps them to get to their goal. This school is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Valley View gave my son a second chance. It is a very exceptional continuation school. Great teachers and staff.

Last modified Valley View High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12