Posted October 12, 2014
I have a daughter that attended last year in Kinder with Mrs. Chipman. She is an amazing teacher!!! My daughter started off her school years LOVING school!!! Now she has Mrs. Barrera for first grade. She is also a wonderful teacher who loves her job, and it shows!!! My youngest just started kinder this year and also has Mrs. Chipman. I am a happy mom!! This is truly a great school!!

Posted March 15, 2014
I absolutely love this school and the staff. My oldest now in high school attended there since 2nd grade and now my youngest is in 1st grade. Test scores are improving and I love the leadership of our new principal Mr. Bagger.

Posted January 19, 2012
My daughter has attended this school since Kinder in 2009 and we had such a FANTASTIC teacher Mrs. Fajardo!!! We ran into some bumps in the first grade in which I feel both the teacher and principal were of no help. However 2nd grade is awesome, my daughter loves her teacher and loves going to school. The PTA holds lots of fundraisers to help the school financially and we love attending, helping and participating!

Posted April 04, 2010
I have had four of my children attend the Ontario Center School over the last 14 years. My last child who is now 8 years old attends their currently. I Love the consistency of the school. The teachers are caring and always willing to work together as a team to teach the children. The participation by the prinicipal and the administration in encouraging the children is very motivating to them. They also have always had a phenominal PTA that raises thousands of dollars each year. The PTA has enabled our children to have field trips and has paid for extra supplies that are not in the budget of our school due to funding cuts. Finally their is alot of parent participation, and this is definitely encouraged by the staff at The Ontario Center School.

Posted March 15, 2010

Posted October 02, 2008

Posted April 08, 2008
My 5 year old says Mrs Bowen is a great teacher! I am happy to see my child learning and doing wonderful in school. So far no complaints. I usually assist in the class and it's so much fun.

The Ontario Center 2

Posted August 15, 2007
I had 2 children in this school. The teachers are great, but my children got left behind! My 5th grader went from a 6.6 grade level to a 5.1. Both of my children dreaded going to school everyday. This school also hands out bench tickets like crazy! Everyday one of my children was on the bench, mostly for not standing in line once they got to school.

The Ontario Center 1

Posted March 26, 2007

Posted August 08, 2005
The Ontario Center School is a very good school.The principal and the teachers are very much involved with the students. They see to it that each student is rewarded or acknowledged for their efforts. The students are disciplined and well-behaved.

The Ontario Center
835 North Center Avenue, Ontario, CA  91764
Last modified The Ontario Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Ontario Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top