Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 02, 2016
Mrs. Hulecki is a new teacher, but she has already given my daughter more confidence and self-motivation then ever before. I love Mrs. Hulecki's positive attitude. My daughter is encouraged and wakes up excited to go yup school. This is great considering she is generally not very outgoing and rather timid and reserved around others. I'm glad Mrs. Hulecki came aboard.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 02, 2016
This it's just my particular feeling. I've only had one experience with homework and it was quite a bit. We would be up very late most nights. That's my perspective.

The Ontario Center 3

Posted May 02, 2016
Most staff members are very pleasant. Haven't been here long enough to give a full review. The building could use since upgrades though, which I think they may be getting.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted October 21, 2015
The teachers are great, their resources are not. There are better textbooks to use in this school or at least better worksheets from another source.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted October 21, 2015
Just a basic reading log. How is that challenging? It would be nice to see more

The Ontario Center 2

Posted October 21, 2015
The teachers are very friendly and caring but the principal isn't doing enough. Some people think this is a good school but actually, it is far behind. I know because we went to a good school. This school focuses their funds on "fun events" rather than put it more towards educational funds for the school. The worksheets are boring and repetitive. Hardly any parent involvement and no one does anything about bullies. This school could improve, it has potential.

Posted October 12, 2014
I have a daughter that attended last year in Kinder with Mrs. Chipman. She is an amazing teacher!!! My daughter started off her school years LOVING school!!! Now she has Mrs. Barrera for first grade. She is also a wonderful teacher who loves her job, and it shows!!! My youngest just started kinder this year and also has Mrs. Chipman. I am a happy mom!! This is truly a great school!!

The Ontario Center 5

Posted March 15, 2014
I absolutely love this school and the staff. My oldest now in high school attended there since 2nd grade and now my youngest is in 1st grade. Test scores are improving and I love the leadership of our new principal Mr. Bagger.

Posted January 19, 2012
My daughter has attended this school since Kinder in 2009 and we had such a FANTASTIC teacher Mrs. Fajardo!!! We ran into some bumps in the first grade in which I feel both the teacher and principal were of no help. However 2nd grade is awesome, my daughter loves her teacher and loves going to school. The PTA holds lots of fundraisers to help the school financially and we love attending, helping and participating!

Posted April 04, 2010
I have had four of my children attend the Ontario Center School over the last 14 years. My last child who is now 8 years old attends their currently. I Love the consistency of the school. The teachers are caring and always willing to work together as a team to teach the children. The participation by the prinicipal and the administration in encouraging the children is very motivating to them. They also have always had a phenominal PTA that raises thousands of dollars each year. The PTA has enabled our children to have field trips and has paid for extra supplies that are not in the budget of our school due to funding cuts. Finally their is alot of parent participation, and this is definitely encouraged by the staff at The Ontario Center School.

835 North Center Avenue, Ontario, CA  91764-4841
Last modified The Ontario Center is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.