Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

With both the Character Counts and the new STAR behavior, Creek View seems focused on character AND academics. The staff seems more united than ever! We love our school!

The staff here is amazing!!! The principal started last year and I agree with another reviewer when they state it's left the school feeling new and fresh. You can see he really cares.

Creek View has an awesome staff that is focused on kids. New principal has given the school a fresh new feeling! Where has he been? So fortunate that my kids go to school here!

My daughter has almost completed her kindergarten year here and I just have to say that I LOVE this school! Her teacher, Mrs. Reingrover, is one of the best teachers I've come across. I had some friends recommend this school, since a California Distinguished School. And the parent involvement is just amazing! Looking forward to the next five school years!

okay so I just started my kids here after much worry about how well the SDC teacher is, does anyone have any advice or know ? thanks

My daughter attends this school and so far I am really pleased. The principle seems to be really involved and her teacher really cares. All the parents volunter including myself and I see first hand what she is learning. 4 months ago she could not read and now she knows around 40 words.

Creek View Elementary is a wonderful school. My son has been attending Creek View since Kindergarten and he is now in 2nd grade. He loves school and loves going each day. He is doing extremely well. This is due to the dedication and commitment of the teachers and other staff members. I am truly lucky to be able to have my son attend a school like Creek View.

The school puts to much emphasis on the AR reading and the AR math. Kids are missing out. Teachers are average and the pricipal avoids conflict or takes the path of least resistance.

I love this school that staff the teachers all work in harmony to really bring the quality of education to a whole new level. We choose Creekview, our daughter should go to Rhodes but knowing how this school is I am hard pressed to change. I know why this is a California Distinguished School. Keep up the good work!

I love this schools staff and teachers.. the education that my child is getting is the best.

Last modified Creek View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.