Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 05, 2016
With both the Character Counts and the new STAR behavior, Creek View seems focused on character AND academics. The staff seems more united than ever! We love our school!

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 24, 2015
Thank you, Ms. Huffman, for being a great teacher to my daughter, Kylie Atwood. She is learning so much more and pushing herself further to get better grades. She is inspired by you. Thank you, again. :) Alice Atwood (mother)

Posted January 25, 2015
The staff here is amazing!!! The principal started last year and I agree with another reviewer when they state it's left the school feeling new and fresh. You can see he really cares.

Posted March 21, 2014
Creek View has an awesome staff that is focused on kids. New principal has given the school a fresh new feeling! Where has he been? So fortunate that my kids go to school here!

Posted May 16, 2013
My daughter has almost completed her kindergarten year here and I just have to say that I LOVE this school! Her teacher, Mrs. Reingrover, is one of the best teachers I've come across. I had some friends recommend this school, since a California Distinguished School. And the parent involvement is just amazing! Looking forward to the next five school years!

Posted January 08, 2013
okay so I just started my kids here after much worry about how well the SDC teacher is, does anyone have any advice or know ? thanks

Posted February 22, 2012
My daughter attends this school and so far I am really pleased. The principle seems to be really involved and her teacher really cares. All the parents volunter including myself and I see first hand what she is learning. 4 months ago she could not read and now she knows around 40 words.

Posted April 29, 2010
Creek View Elementary is a wonderful school. My son has been attending Creek View since Kindergarten and he is now in 2nd grade. He loves school and loves going each day. He is doing extremely well. This is due to the dedication and commitment of the teachers and other staff members. I am truly lucky to be able to have my son attend a school like Creek View.

Posted June 12, 2009
The school puts to much emphasis on the AR reading and the AR math. Kids are missing out. Teachers are average and the pricipal avoids conflict or takes the path of least resistance.

Posted May 29, 2009
I love this school that staff the teachers all work in harmony to really bring the quality of education to a whole new level. We choose Creekview, our daughter should go to Rhodes but knowing how this school is I am hard pressed to change. I know why this is a California Distinguished School. Keep up the good work!

3742 Lytle Creek North Loop, Ontario, CA  91761-0242
Last modified Creek View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creek View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top