Grace Yokley Middle School 1

Posted November 19, 2013
The only good thing about this school is that it is within walking distance. My son was bullied and they minimized the situation.

Grace Yokley Middle School 2

Posted June 07, 2011
The teachers don't trust the kids!! It bothers me, because I am a honest hard working student!! -.- smh... THe prinipal rmemebers EVERYONE'S name!! I love that. Sadly, he's leaving. I am unsure about our new pricipal. She has made no effort as Vice Principal to learn anything about the student. Our old pricipal, (this happened one time) would see you walking down the hall and ask you about choir or band. He was even wondering if I had recieved a solo. He made a true effort. He will be missed. When I leave GYS I don't think I will miss it. I hate wwwaaayyyy too many of my teachers, even though I have excelled greatly since elementary school.

Posted June 01, 2011
This school offer every thing a kid needs and some! My kids even like to go to school.

Posted May 09, 2010
I adore this school. I hope school will stay on top of all of the great things it is doing, Just from the look you could tell omg i love this school. I hope every parent will see that all children will get a good education.

Grace Yokley Middle School 0

Posted August 01, 2009
this school is pretty great but there is too much drama happening and im not into drama. other than tht the teachers are great

Posted June 06, 2009
It is now a distinguished school and every time I visit I am greeted with enthusiasm.

Posted April 06, 2009
Great School! Grace Yokley just received another CA Distinguished School Award, 2003 & 2009!!

Posted April 06, 2009
I've had two children attend this school and a third one soon. The teachers are engaged and challenge the students. I'm very happy w/ the education my children are receiving.

Posted February 02, 2009

Grace Yokley Middle School 4

Posted October 19, 2008

Grace Yokley Middle School
2947 South Turner Avenue, Ontario, CA  91761
Last modified Grace Yokley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grace Yokley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top