Bad
Good

Grace Yokley Middle School 1

Posted November 19, 2013
The only good thing about this school is that it is within walking distance. My son was bullied and they minimized the situation.

Grace Yokley Middle School 2

Posted June 07, 2011
The teachers don't trust the kids!! It bothers me, because I am a honest hard working student!! -.- smh... THe prinipal rmemebers EVERYONE'S name!! I love that. Sadly, he's leaving. I am unsure about our new pricipal. She has made no effort as Vice Principal to learn anything about the student. Our old pricipal, (this happened one time) would see you walking down the hall and ask you about choir or band. He was even wondering if I had recieved a solo. He made a true effort. He will be missed. When I leave GYS I don't think I will miss it. I hate wwwaaayyyy too many of my teachers, even though I have excelled greatly since elementary school.

Posted June 01, 2011
This school offer every thing a kid needs and some! My kids even like to go to school.

Posted May 09, 2010
I adore this school. I hope school will stay on top of all of the great things it is doing, Just from the look you could tell omg i love this school. I hope every parent will see that all children will get a good education.

Posted August 01, 2009
this school is pretty great but there is too much drama happening and im not into drama. other than tht the teachers are great

Posted June 06, 2009
It is now a distinguished school and every time I visit I am greeted with enthusiasm.

Posted April 06, 2009
Great School! Grace Yokley just received another CA Distinguished School Award, 2003 & 2009!!

Posted April 06, 2009
I've had two children attend this school and a third one soon. The teachers are engaged and challenge the students. I'm very happy w/ the education my children are receiving.

Grace Yokley Middle School 4

Posted October 05, 2008
I really like this school, both of my children have gone there. I believe the teachers do their best to teach the children and guide them into the right choices of education.

Posted October 02, 2008
I was speaking with a friend of mine whose child goes to Whittier school district middle school. and they have a really neat program called teleparent...where you receive a phone call from the class he is missing assignments in, showed up unprepared for class, was disruptive/disrespectful..etc..keeps you informed on a daily basis..I think this is awesome..no offense but the agenda program just does not work..ive been dealing with the agenda for 5 or 6 years now and it just doesnt work for student or parent,maybe for teachers...I think its something grace yokley should seriously look into...and parents can give their cel phone to prevent messages from being 'accidentally' erased...

2947 South Turner Avenue, Ontario, CA  91761-8146
Last modified Grace Yokley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.