Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

We have always loved this school but recently under new supervision, we no longer feel the same. The New Principal does not seem to care about parent's concerns. The Teachers here are great with the exception of a few. Parents are involved and take part in the school which is really nice. Bullying should never be tolerated especially when coming from a teacher or staff. The principal should take that matter more serious.

My son is smart so they challenge him by putting him in upper grade classes. This helps.my son to be more comfortable in his learning environment. Principal is awesome.

Ok so having just moved to the city of Ontario I wanted to find a school equally or greater in the academic level then my daughters last school. Mountain View topped the highest in the area. Elderberry school is literally at the end of my block and I make the 15-20 minute drive to and from 3 times a day just to take my girls there. The Principal and teachers are extremely nice and so very helpful. My girls are staying challenged and I love how the school is so small. They get all the attention needed! This school ROCKS!!!

I love this school! I went here k-5 and now my 2 boys go here. I love the environment, it is very welcoming. Parents are always welcomed to help out and are encouraged to be involved. The teachers and staff are amazing! I wouldn't send my kids anywhere else! The principle is great too, he knows the kids by name and is very involved.

Love Love Love this school!!! Excellent standards! Great distrcit I'm glad I moved my daughter from Richard E Haynes Elementary to Mountain View Shool!!!!! My 3rd grader and Kindergartener are both attending.

This school is amazing! Teachers and parents are equally involved. There is a strict no bully policy. My children have learned so much and have very caring teachers! I'm so thankful they get to go to a Blue Ribbon school.

Love this school and it's staff! Very caring and involved to make each child exceed. My child had to get transferred and not only did the teacher make him comfortable, so did the students! The students are wonderful, which shows me the parent involvment. Love it!!

We have alot of Spirit at Mountain View Elementry .We are very proud of are Eagle! And I'm am very happy to work here, veryone helps everyone....

Mountain View is a great school because parents get involved, the teachers are dedicated and caring and helpful to each other and the principal is awesome. Best school in America!

I have the honor of teaching at Mountain View School. Our staff is filled with very dedicated teachers, support staff, and of course our Principal. Our incredible PTA works harder than any I've seen and the parents are an important part of the supportive atmosphere in our school. We can't help but be successful with all of us focusing on the achievement of our kids. I am very, very lucky to go to work each day loving what I do. Thank you parents, your kids are amazing!

Last modified Mountain View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.