Bad
Good

I had to write this review to let everybody know about teacher Mrs. Gregorek! My son was slacking off for most of his school years....that is, until he had Mrs. Gregorek as a teacher. My son thinks she is the coolest human being ever.....what kid says that about a teacher??? She has a way of inspiring him. He went from being a satisfactory student to an A student! She brought out the best in him. His chest grew big while in her class :))) Even now that he is in middle school, he still wants to go see her. Just today I am planning to take him down there because he wants to volunteer in her class. She is really something. Too bad my son can't have her as a teacher forever.

Ranch View is wonderfully old fashion. Everyone knows everyone, the teachers are approachable, there is a strong sense of order and follow through, the teachers are wonderful, especially Mrs. Edwards, and make great use of their time. We could not be happier with this school.

This school is corrupted by favoritism. PTA and teachers kids get everything. Everyone knows this and don't do anything about it for fear.

We transferred our daughter into this district due to a less than desirable neighborhood school, and she attends Ranch View as a 1st grader. The level of education and opportunities she is receiving is top notch compared to her kindergarten experience. She started the year a little behind, but her teacher has gone above and beyond to catch her up. Her teacher is great! She cares about her students, but works them hard. She even called me at the beginning of the year to give me a progress report on my daughter, just to reassure us that our daughter was adjusting well to the new school. I appreciated the extra touch. This is a great school and every faculty member that we have encountered has been very polite, helpful and friendly.

I really love this school. Mrs. Lebron-Fraizer is an awesome teacher. She have the patient and she shows just how much she love her job- her passion for these kids are unbelievable. Sorry we have to go..

I love this school because my son has learn , is a good school ! Thank you teachers and staff;)

For the most part I'm happy with this school. If I bring a concern to my sons teacher they work with me to alleviate the issue. It's a clean and safe school that has a welcoming feeling. The only negative thing that I have to say is that as with all schools there can be a couple of bad apples in the teaching staff. At this point my son hasn't had a bad teacher but we've been lucky to dodge these two teachers which I will not mention by name until necessary. Every new school year is filled with anxiety until we know that my son has not gotten these bad apple teachers. I think that bad bully teachers should be removed from classes especially classes with young children. I will not allow my kid to be in their class, I'll homeschool before that happens. FYI I've seen their bad behavior and have family members who have been students of the bad apples. Principals and super intendents need to take student and parents concerns more seriously when it come to this topic.

I love this school because my daugther has learn and it a good school good teachers, and staff I recomend this school.

My children attended this school from k - 3 grades. Due to work circumstances, we moved into another area, with great schools. HaHaHa. We have attended 2 schools since Ranch View, and neither has compared in any manner. From the bottom to the top, every person involved at this school had the same thing in common. To care about our children. I made the biggest mistake of my childrens academic life by leaving this school and district.

wonderful principal, very hands-on. great opportunities for all children.

Last modified Ranch View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.