Ontario, CA

Posted February 14, 2014
My children attended this school and they miss their teachers so much and so do I... The teachers always had time to hear any concerns I had regarding my children all 3 teachers were great... and so was all the staff... we love berlyn

Posted July 21, 2013
I absolutely love this school! My kids have attended 3 elementary schools since kindergarten & this is by far the best school they have been to. My oldest child was chosen to go to Edison elementary school for the gate program & I was horrified with their teachers & staff!!! I never would have allowed my child to attend the other elementary if I had known what was in store for her there. Berlyn except for a choice few has by far a better teaching & office staff then most schools. They are supportive, careing, and wonderful motivators. Berlyn elementary is in my oppion the best elementary school in this area.

Posted December 11, 2012
My daughter came here for 2 years then got accepted to a local "magnet" school. We haven't even finished the 1st year with the new school and my daughter really misses the teachers, kids among a list of other things. I would have never changed schools for her if I would have known we would go from a 5 star rating (Berlyn) to a 1 star rating.

Posted August 09, 2009
love the teachers and office administration

Posted September 19, 2006
My daughter came from another school a year and a half ago. At the other School they told me she was not at her grade level. When we moved and she came to Berlyn they didn't judge her and and helped her with her people skills and her grades are back up again. I love this school, the Teachers are the best and helpful, and care for our kids.

Berlyn Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2006
Berlyn is a great school. The teachers are working really hard to bring the scores up. They have high expectations for the kids and want the best for them.

Berlyn Elementary School 0

Posted June 07, 2006
- a former student
Berlyn is a great school with dedicated teachers and staff. Although they struggle with thier test scores, they are a quality school

Berlyn Elementary School 1

Posted March 30, 2006
'Terrible' The worst teachers I have ever seen.

Berlyn Elementary School 2

Posted June 03, 2005

Berlyn Elementary School 2

Posted September 13, 2004

Berlyn Elementary School
1320 North Berlyn Avenue, Ontario, CA  91764
Last modified Berlyn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berlyn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top