Ontario, CA

Corona Elementary School 1

Posted January 03, 2015
My child's kindergarten and first grade years where only a good experience because of the teachers he had. Other then that, i was very unhappy with this school. My husband and i both tried to help by joining the PTA and it was very unwelcoming. The older women on the PTA where rude and felt the need to argue over every decision. I removed my child from Corona during his second grade year because of his teacher. My child is not a problem child and any other teacher and/or adult can vouch for my child. Yet everyday this teacher had something negative to say even on the days my child received awards. The last straw was when my child began get stomach aches going to school because of how nervous and uncomfortable attending school had become. My husband had brought issues to the principles attention and instead of looking into the issues or simply keeping an open mind about the issue. He would defend his staff and close the conversation as if my husband was the problem.

Posted December 28, 2014
I used to go to this school! I loved this school, I never wanted to leave. I've made lots of my middle school friends in Corona Elementary. I'm now a 6th grader in Wiltsey and I wish that the rules of Preschool-5th grade hadn't changed because I wish I was a 6th grader there. GO EAGLES!

Corona Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2014
All 3 of my children have attended corona elementary school and I have to say I really loved the school until a couple of years ago when they hired a new principle, things have changed so much that I do not look forward to taking my kids to school; I don't feel comfortable leaving what is my life in that school. I would love for the principle they had before to go back to that school, for now I have put my children on a transfer list.

Posted October 20, 2012
Great school!! Teachers and staff really care about the students! My child is motivated and loves going to school!

Posted October 17, 2012
I love the school!!!! And my son LOVES the school even more.The principal is amazing. He gives the parents many different opportunities to be involved in supporting our student learning. Meetings held once a month "coffee with the principal" are a great way to be informed of everything that is going on at school. His dedication and encouragement is making Corona a GREAT school. The teachers are WONDERFUL! They work hard and are very dedicated. There is high parent involvement and the staff is awesome. my child has the opportunity to attend a "gifted"charter school, but he is doing so well here and is continuing to succeed and grow academically that i will not even consider to move him. CORONA is great for all students!!!!

Corona Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2009

Corona Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is attending this school and i just love the way the staff is, we teach him at home but since he started school we notice a big improvement in his education. The staff is exceptional, the nurses are a big help...Thank You to all of you

Posted May 29, 2008

Corona Elementary School 2

Posted January 29, 2008
My children are currently attending this school and I am impressed with all the positive changes that have been taking place. I don't like the uniforms! I think we should have the right to chose if we want our children to wear them.

Corona Elementary School 4

Posted March 25, 2006
From experience, this school successfully prepared my two kids academically, for Jr. High and High School. They also enjoyed sports programs.

Corona Elementary School
1140 North Corona Avenue, Ontario, CA  91764
Last modified Corona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corona Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top