Ontario, CA

Corona Elementary School 2

Posted September 05, 2014
All 3 of my children have attended corona elementary school and I have to say I really loved the school until a couple of years ago when they hired a new principle, things have changed so much that I do not look forward to taking my kids to school; I don't feel comfortable leaving what is my life in that school. I would love for the principle they had before to go back to that school, for now I have put my children on a transfer list.

Posted October 20, 2012
Great school!! Teachers and staff really care about the students! My child is motivated and loves going to school!

Posted October 17, 2012
I love the school!!!! And my son LOVES the school even more.The principal is amazing. He gives the parents many different opportunities to be involved in supporting our student learning. Meetings held once a month "coffee with the principal" are a great way to be informed of everything that is going on at school. His dedication and encouragement is making Corona a GREAT school. The teachers are WONDERFUL! They work hard and are very dedicated. There is high parent involvement and the staff is awesome. my child has the opportunity to attend a "gifted"charter school, but he is doing so well here and is continuing to succeed and grow academically that i will not even consider to move him. CORONA is great for all students!!!!

Corona Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2009

Corona Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
My son is attending this school and i just love the way the staff is, we teach him at home but since he started school we notice a big improvement in his education. The staff is exceptional, the nurses are a big help...Thank You to all of you

Posted May 29, 2008

Corona Elementary School 2

Posted January 29, 2008
My children are currently attending this school and I am impressed with all the positive changes that have been taking place. I don't like the uniforms! I think we should have the right to chose if we want our children to wear them.

Posted March 25, 2006
From experience, this school successfully prepared my two kids academically, for Jr. High and High School. They also enjoyed sports programs.

Posted July 01, 2005

Posted February 18, 2004
At the beginning of the school year I did have misgivings about the recent change in staff. After observing and dealing with the school many times though the first part of the year I must say I am very happy with the over all effort that is going towards the children and their goals. The staff is going that extra mile for the kids and I think in the near future it will show.

Corona Elementary School
1140 North Corona Avenue, Ontario, CA  91764
Last modified Corona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Corona Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top