Posted December 22, 2012
I think this school is great there is some teacher's that don't help there students with there grades. Not Mr. Escalante he is an awesome Music teacher.. My son's favorite teacher...

Posted May 21, 2012
I think this school has fallen short for all four of my children.It's been a mistake for us to put them there. They don't care if you understand the work. They are ok with a child getting a f grade. They just blame it on the child and you and i know the school has to take responsibility as well as the parents and the child. My son felt like the kids were very racist against him. And he got bullied. Life goes on but NEVER WITH VINA DANKS AGAIN.

Posted November 08, 2011
This school has awesome dances, projects, and students. Mr. Escalante is the best music teacher in the world.

Posted May 24, 2011
This school is terrible. The communication with parents with the grades are terrible. Progress reports are given to the students instead of mailed to the parents. So needless to say we did not receive them. Our previous school district always kept us informed of any slipping grades, but I have to admit that district cares about their School SCORES. This one has been on probation for sometime now. I tried to access the grades or progress reports online; only one teacher made use of the online grading system. When I went to parent - teacher conference I was told by some of the teachers that my child was doing fine in their class. My child was an Honor Roll student before attending this school. Getting a C is not doing fine to me. I now know why this school as well as this district is doing so poorly compared to the surrounding school districts.

Posted June 16, 2009

Vina Danks Middle School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
I think poeple should go to these school. it has great teacher.

Posted May 21, 2009
school is good and teachers are great just students need more motivation from us parents

Posted April 14, 2009

Posted April 05, 2009

Posted November 07, 2008

Vina Danks Middle School
1020 North Vine Avenue, Ontario, CA  91762
Last modified Vina Danks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vina Danks Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top