Bad
Good

Posted December 22, 2012
I think this school is great there is some teacher's that don't help there students with there grades. Not Mr. Escalante he is an awesome Music teacher.. My son's favorite teacher...

Vina Danks Middle School 1

Posted May 21, 2012
I think this school has fallen short for all four of my children.It's been a mistake for us to put them there. They don't care if you understand the work. They are ok with a child getting a f grade. They just blame it on the child and you and i know the school has to take responsibility as well as the parents and the child. My son felt like the kids were very racist against him. And he got bullied. Life goes on but NEVER WITH VINA DANKS AGAIN.

Posted November 08, 2011
This school has awesome dances, projects, and students. Mr. Escalante is the best music teacher in the world.

Vina Danks Middle School 1

Posted May 24, 2011
This school is terrible. The communication with parents with the grades are terrible. Progress reports are given to the students instead of mailed to the parents. So needless to say we did not receive them. Our previous school district always kept us informed of any slipping grades, but I have to admit that district cares about their School SCORES. This one has been on probation for sometime now. I tried to access the grades or progress reports online; only one teacher made use of the online grading system. When I went to parent - teacher conference I was told by some of the teachers that my child was doing fine in their class. My child was an Honor Roll student before attending this school. Getting a C is not doing fine to me. I now know why this school as well as this district is doing so poorly compared to the surrounding school districts.

Vina Danks Middle School

Posted May 21, 2009
I think poeple should go to these school. it has great teacher.

Posted May 21, 2009
school is good and teachers are great just students need more motivation from us parents

Vina Danks Middle School 2

Posted May 30, 2008
this school has good academics but is lacking entirely of school assistings with kids and fighting. they dont pay much attention at all.

Posted March 13, 2008
This school is so awesome. I went to this school and now I am planning to work there

Posted December 07, 2007
Its awesome, especially ms.Sawyer!

Vina Danks Middle School
1020 North Vine Avenue, Ontario, CA  91762-1999
Last modified Vina Danks Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.