De Anza Middle School 4

Posted October 09, 2013
school has a good learning program. principal gets involved, and the teachers care about students

Posted February 04, 2011
I attended De Anza my 6-8th grade year. It is a very fun school as long as you have friends to share your moments with. i am currently a Freshman at Ontario High. De Anza teachers spend their time preparing us for high school it may not be the best school they say the teachers arent good teachers the staff is unfair and the enviorment is poorly taken care of but if you actually try your best at your studies it doesnt really matter how the school is or the teachers. i do recomend this school and i say people should give this school a try before they talk bad about it.

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted August 20, 2008

De Anza Middle School 0

Posted August 14, 2008
De Anza is actually a great school because you get along with pretty much everybody and have fun with the teachers.the lunch here of course isnt a five star meal but its sure free. the classes here are fun and challenging especially math B-13 the teacher is hard and not very friendly but you have to live with that. I greatly recomend this school to others because its fun, hard and exciting.

Posted February 08, 2008
De Anza has made great progress at implementing effective teaching strategies for all students. Special emphasis is given to ELL and special education students.

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted August 31, 2007

De Anza Middle School 0

Posted August 17, 2007
I attended De Anza Middle School for my seventh grade year. I maintained a 4.0 throughout the year & I enjoyed practically everything. There are quite a few other students who aren't well disciplined, but I am sure you're going to run into that wherever you go. Math and science were somewhat a challenge for me at times, but I really do wish that my language arts and social studies classes were a bit more challenging. I do not think they have much to offer elective wise, but I enjoyed my class. During my last school year, I found it very easy to stay on track with all of the curriculum. As far as after school sports go, I know De Anza had quite a bit to offer. For my eigth grade year, I am hoping to continue to attend De Anza because I really did enjoy it during my last

Posted May 09, 2006
It was an ok school my child did not have any probles but the area that the shool is in it is not the best

De Anza Middle School
1450 South Sultana Avenue, Ontario, CA  91761
Last modified De Anza Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
De Anza Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top