Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 08, 2015
My school is AWESOME I been a parent since 2009 and its been wonderful staff and parents.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 08, 2015
I want to thank Mrs.Camarillo 2nd grade teacher. Mr.Cantos 5th grade teacher at Del norte for all they do for my boy's and the rest of the 600+ students.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 08, 2015
I have a 2nd grader and 5th grader at del norte and both have very effective teachers.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 08, 2015
My 2nd grader gets a packet of about 10 pages in Friday and it's due the following friday. We divide the pages and he does about 2-3 pages a day.

Posted May 31, 2015
This past school year my child had Mrs. Camarillo as a teacher for second grade. It was the best year she has had and she loved going to school. Her attendance and learning improved as well as her attitude about school. This teacher really cares about her students and what is going on outside of school as well. She is in their lives and expects hard work from each of the kids in the class. I will be forever greatful to you Mrs. Camarillo. Del Norte is lucky to have you as was my child. Thank you.

Del Norte Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2014
if this schools was more focus on students education and had programs to better assist students that are behind instead of focusing on the students recess and how they acted during their recess or lunch they would be a success. Last year my son went to this school and it seemed that everyday he was in trouble for one day that he was playing around with another student he was in trouble ever since it seem that the teacher, vice principal and principal everyday focus was my son because of that my son fell more behind in his school work one day i finally decided to transfer them out when. once i transfered him and spoke to his new teacher at the new school explained to her what had happened at the previous school she told me that i should of reported this to someone else hire than the principal because how they treated my son was not appropriete.

Posted October 14, 2013
The PTO at our school is very dedicated and always do what's best for the community. The staff are very helpful and hardworking. Some of our parents are devoted to helping in any way they can! Our new principal is guiding us toward common core so we can be prepared for when it officially starts next year.

Posted August 04, 2013
My school is the best! My daughter was in two different schools, and she was not happy till we came to Del Norte. The staff and teachers are AMAZING, if you have issues they will resolve it!

Posted April 29, 2010
I love Del Norte Elementary because I as a child attended Del Norte, and it was a great school back then. And it has continued to be. My three children have all attended it and have all had extremly wonderful Teachers throughout thier lives there. It continues to improve every year that goes by.Our Administraters are absolutly wonderful ! They have really brought back organization and community involement back to were the parents are comfortable. It is a great school all around !

Posted April 21, 2010
its a great school cares a lot of what happens with students

850 Del Norte Avenue, Ontario, CA  91764-3639
Last modified Del Norte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del Norte Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top