Bad
Good

My school is AWESOME I been a parent since 2009 and its been wonderful staff and parents.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I have a 2nd grader and 5th grader at del norte and both have very effective teachers.

Amount of homework: Agree

My 2nd grader gets a packet of about 10 pages in Friday and it's due the following friday. We divide the pages and he does about 2-3 pages a day.

This past school year my child had Mrs. Camarillo as a teacher for second grade. It was the best year she has had and she loved going to school. Her attendance and learning improved as well as her attitude about school. This teacher really cares about her students and what is going on outside of school as well. She is in their lives and expects hard work from each of the kids in the class. I will be forever greatful to you Mrs. Camarillo. Del Norte is lucky to have you as was my child. Thank you.

if this schools was more focus on students education and had programs to better assist students that are behind instead of focusing on the students recess and how they acted during their recess or lunch they would be a success. Last year my son went to this school and it seemed that everyday he was in trouble for one day that he was playing around with another student he was in trouble ever since it seem that the teacher, vice principal and principal everyday focus was my son because of that my son fell more behind in his school work one day i finally decided to transfer them out when. once i transfered him and spoke to his new teacher at the new school explained to her what had happened at the previous school she told me that i should of reported this to someone else hire than the principal because how they treated my son was not appropriete.

The PTO at our school is very dedicated and always do what's best for the community. The staff are very helpful and hardworking. Some of our parents are devoted to helping in any way they can! Our new principal is guiding us toward common core so we can be prepared for when it officially starts next year.

My school is the best! My daughter was in two different schools, and she was not happy till we came to Del Norte. The staff and teachers are AMAZING, if you have issues they will resolve it!

I love Del Norte Elementary because I as a child attended Del Norte, and it was a great school back then. And it has continued to be. My three children have all attended it and have all had extremly wonderful Teachers throughout thier lives there. It continues to improve every year that goes by.Our Administraters are absolutly wonderful ! They have really brought back organization and community involement back to were the parents are comfortable. It is a great school all around !

its a great school cares a lot of what happens with students

This school is not the best school but i will say that there newest teacher mrs. Peraza is the best teacher ever she is very caring and has taught my child a lot since her being at this school!!

Last modified Del Norte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.