Bad
Good

Staff are disrespectful if you have concerns regarding your child and a bully they defend them by saying the kid is not like that without even listing to what the kid did to my child, another staff member who was new accused me cutting in line and trying to Belittle me in front of my daughter and other parents by arguing the fact I supposedly did cut witch was not true just asked my daughter to go back in line when she stepped out of it. Assuming are for *******'s, I reacted maybe not in the most motherly way but no one apologized to me nor took me in the office to express any concerns as well as handed me a note outside of the school building in regards to my reaction and behavior because I was livid again no one trying to resolve the miss understanding of the Line Cutting Police Incident. But again only to show me what I had done wrong once again not taking in consideration of the circumstances and of being falsely accused of something so Lame. Very unprofessional and bullies at this school if you stand your ground and conviction they will do everything to make you uncomfortable. Never would I suggest this school to anyone !

One of the Greatest Principals I have ever had a chance to meet and work with helping me with my son. Awesome staff .

I once went to Mariposa, it was for my fifth grade year. I really liked going there and they have great teachers and staff. However, when I was there I was bullied because I would hang out with a lot of guys. Teachers did help but there help didn't do much. I did learn a lot about actions there. I still loved Mariposa it will always be one of my favorite schools that I have gone to.

Mariposa is a school with lots of potential. The teachers all seem to be dedicated and go out of their way to help the kids reach their goals. I think one of the reasons Mariposa is underperforming is because of the lack of parent involvment and lack of english language skills by the kids.

Last modified Mariposa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.