Ontario, CA

Posted August 01, 2014
My daughter attended Mission K- 2nd. She excelled at this school, the staff and principal were great! Her teacher's were always well prepared and vey attentive. Overall good school. It is a low budget school therefor does not offer many extra activities for the students.

Mission Elementary School 5

Posted August 20, 2012
Great school. Principal and teachers really care about their students. Very pleased to have my child's here

Mission Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2010
I know that the staff at this school is doing everything they can to help the kids learn. The teachers my son has had have been great!

Posted August 01, 2008
A school is as good as its Teachers & parents, Mission has excellent Teachers. We participated in conferences and programs throughout the years there. My son is progressed academicaly and in citizenship. I learned from Mission also. Thank you, S. Aguirre

Posted July 24, 2007
Mission has always been loving and kind to the students. As for Improvements...Yes! The physical environment at Mission is changing for the better. (Too bad we won't be there for the new buildings and face lift it is getting.) It is a partnership between parent, student, and school, not a war between Parent and school employees. Thanks!

Posted May 14, 2007
My daughter was in that school for 3 years and she loved it there. the staff are great people and I never met a school so wonderful and loving than Mission elementry. It really upsets me to see these kind of comments cause none of them are true they got great education and I think the work they give them is pretty hard but i think if you want your kid to be a smart young man or lady You should defently choose Mission as the school for your childs education

Posted January 10, 2007
Awful school! My daughter went there for a year and a half and really did not learn much. They really need to get some help to that school before they jeopardize the education of all those kids!

Posted January 02, 2007
I have two kids attending Mission and they are both struggling. It seems that help is only offered if you're failing. I think that's to late. Help should be pro-active not re-active. This school needs alot of help and then we have lost our very involved Principal Mr. Lee.

Posted July 09, 2006
This school has a low api for starters which is an indicator of what level students/ teachers they have. My daughter attended this school and the teacher expressed to me on countless times she wished she could teach more challenging work but her class which was filled with non english students wouldn't be able to do the work. The school has a heavy hispanic population Everything comes home in english and spanish. It's things like this that shows clearly why california is dropping fast to the bottom of the food chain. If you sincerly care about your children's education and want them to be successful this isn't the school.

Posted April 16, 2006
mission could use more academic help for students who are struggling to make the grade. free help, for low income families. they could also have more extracurricular activities for students to keep them motivated in school.

Mission Elementary School
5555 Howard Street, Ontario, CA  91762
Last modified Mission Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mission Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top