Bad
Good

Great school! I love the administration. The office staff is friendly and always helpful. My daughter has wonderful teachers. Ms. Kresge and Mrs. Worthington go above and beyond. They have made such amazing progress with my child.

My children have been at Sultana since 2009, this School is an average public school. Yes it is mostly Spanish speaking households and as an English only household, I don't see that as an issue. The teachers are awesome! I can imagine it must be difficult teaching the standards to children still developing English language skills. This school is in need of funds but what makes it great is the teachers often do special things out of their own pocket with no help from the district I'm sure; Things like buying kids backpacks, paying for pizza parties, and supplies for the classroom. I am pleased with the education my children are receiving here. The teachers really care and it shows. Also, the office staff is always helpful and sweet, the principal will address any issue right away even when my child has come to her, she is never too busy. All around a GREAT SCHOOL! positive changesj

The school caters to all the 'Spanish Speaking' parents. There have been many functions that take so long because everything has to be repeated in spanish. Also since I happen to know both lanuages I noticed that things are explained in greated detail when spanish is being used. Many teachers allow students to speak spanish during class time and school activties. I have been on field trips and class activties where students will speak in spanish and use foul and disgusting slang with eachother counting on the fact that their teacher dose not understand spanish. I feel a great unsatisfaction when I raise a concern about my children learning 'bad spanish words' and nothing being done to correct the problem.

The teachers need to put more effort to make the students better students. The school lacks on dicipline and extracurricular activities. There is no parent involvement. The teachers quality has to improve extensively. There are no effective tutoring programs.

Last modified Sultana Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.