Ontario, CA

Posted December 28, 2014
I am a student in this school, and I think the school deserves an above average. I'm a 6th grader, in the second semester, and everything is good for the five/six months I've been in it. The school is an IB school, so, students learn differently. I've learned a lot in this school that I wouldn't in another school. The teachers are very great, though I have a problem with one. The principal and staff are great in every way. I do not know why the school is rated 3 out of 10, in my opinion it should be a 4-6. I'm proud to say I'm a 6th grade Wildcat in this school.

Ray Wiltsey Middle School 4

Posted July 31, 2013
I have found the principal and teachers at Wiltsey to be exceptional. They go the extra mile to provide educational opportunities and push for the success of our children. This is an on the way up school. I appreciate the dedication!

Posted March 03, 2010
I used to go there, even though i long to go back, i can truly say that this school taught me about the meaning of education. By meeting the people i did i understood what it meant to be apart of something.

Ray Wiltsey Middle School 4

Ray Wiltsey Middle School 1

Posted July 24, 2008

Ray Wiltsey Middle School 1

Posted June 25, 2008
This is the worst school that my son has ever been in. When he graduated from kindergarten, his teacher advised me not to put in this school. I guest I should have listened. This was a year wasted in my son s life. No homework everyday, bad teachers and a principle who don t give a care about how her school is functioning. Thank God, now i have moved my son will get a better education.

Posted September 25, 2007
This school is not bad.Its hard being a pricipal.I know the principal very well.Its not her fault its the students who dont have there parents when they need them and come to school unprepared.

Posted July 17, 2007

Ray Wiltsey Middle School
1450 East G Street, Ontario, CA  91764
Last modified Ray Wiltsey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ray Wiltsey Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top