Bad
Good

I am a student in this school, and I think the school deserves an above average. I'm a 6th grader, in the second semester, and everything is good for the five/six months I've been in it. The school is an IB school, so, students learn differently. I've learned a lot in this school that I wouldn't in another school. The teachers are very great, though I have a problem with one. The principal and staff are great in every way. I do not know why the school is rated 3 out of 10, in my opinion it should be a 4-6. I'm proud to say I'm a 6th grade Wildcat in this school.

I have found the principal and teachers at Wiltsey to be exceptional. They go the extra mile to provide educational opportunities and push for the success of our children. This is an on the way up school. I appreciate the dedication!

I used to go there, even though i long to go back, i can truly say that this school taught me about the meaning of education. By meeting the people i did i understood what it meant to be apart of something.

This is the worst school that my son has ever been in. When he graduated from kindergarten, his teacher advised me not to put in this school. I guest I should have listened. This was a year wasted in my son s life. No homework everyday, bad teachers and a principle who don t give a care about how her school is functioning. Thank God, now i have moved my son will get a better education.

This school is not bad.Its hard being a pricipal.I know the principal very well.Its not her fault its the students who dont have there parents when they need them and come to school unprepared.

Not impressed at all. Test scores continue to fall. I know the teachers are great but the Principle has failed to support her staff.

I have a 13 year old daughter who attends Wiltsey. Very few teachers care about the students. There is a great turn over on teaching staff. Students are not disciplined at all. I am very concerned about my daughters education and hate the fact that she must attend Ray Wiltsey Middle School.

Last modified Ray Wiltsey Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.