Orange Cove, CA

A. L. Conner Elementary School 2

Posted October 22, 2008
I have delt with this school for two years now. I was disapointed the first and go figure, also the second year. I am willing to sacrafice my childs stability to transfer her mid-year I am so frustrated. Staff is unhelpfull, lazy and rude. problems do not get addressed and the facilities are dispicable. Education seems to be remedial. The only dim light in this dark environment is the principal. The good news is we can expect pupils attending to have no concept of higher education or bettering themselves so hopefully they will stay within this town and not move out.

A. L. Conner Elementary School
222 Fourth Street, Orange Cove, CA  93646
Last modified A. L. Conner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A. L. Conner Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top