K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Salem is the perfect balance of academic excellence and strong character building. All three of our children - from preschool into the elementary grades - love learning and they truly care about their fellow students. With a loving and extremely committed staff of teachers and administrators, along with parents who are devoted and involved - we feel we've hit the private school lottery with our choice in a Salem education for our children.

I feel so blessed that my kids attend school at Salem. It is an incredible school to be a part of ! It really has it all: strong academics, a laptop program, a well-rounded sports program for 4th - 8th graders, a top notch art and music department., weekly chapels and religious work in class, an awesome library, and much, much more! The teachers really care about the kids and the principal is very hands on and always walks around campus. There is a wonderful family / community atmosphere (amazingly friendly parents and teachers) and a Christ - centered focus. Each grade builds upon the one before it. My daughter began in Preschool and we were so happy, we never left. She is now part of the Jr High program and absolutely loves going to school everyday! That is saying a lot for a Jr High! We love the location in east Orange; very peaceful. We have felt welcome on campus since the first day we came to Salem. The 8th graders graduate on to strong high schools in the area and these schools say that Salem graduates are the strongest compared to other schools. We are grateful everyday to have our kids at Salem!! We highly recommend Salem Lutheran!

I am honored to be a parent at Salem Lutheran School. I am grateful for the phenomenal education my daughter is receiving at Salem. It is unlike any other school I have seen. Truly top notch! I appreciate all the hard work and care of the teachers and principal. They truly care about the students. Salem Lutheran School is a wonderful school, has unparalleled academics, well rounded in the arts and technology, great athletic programs, and God centered atmosphere.

Love this place! They will love your child and use the multiple intelligences. Not a one dimensional like the Tustin schools. I'm impressed!

We love Salem! I have one in preschool and the other entering Kindergarten. Their technology and art programs are outstanding. The teachers are caring and really seem to love their job. I wouldn't want my children to be anywhere else.

This is an amazing school. I was very impressed by the sense of community I felt immediately after walking onto the campus. There are high academic standards and the teachers and staff are wonderful. The school also has a heart for servicing their community. I am so thankful that my children attend this school and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great education.

This school as taught me to live my life for God. Every day I got to grow closer to Him as well as create memories and friendships that will last forever. The teachers were amazing and you could always tell that they cared about each and every student. Salem is like a second home to me and I'm going to miss it next year. It was an awesome experience for the past 12 years of my life!!

This school taught me how to live a life with God and I have some amazing relationships that will last forever. Salem has great teachers and other role models who have shown me how to love others. I love this school a lot! I've always thought of it as a second home and a safe place. Salem is awesome!!

Simply an amazing school. Have had two graduate and go on to excel at High School and still have one attending. Teachers are caring, academics strong, and a great technology program. Would rate this tops to any parent.

I've had all my kids attend Salem but only pre-school through Kindergarten. We wanted them to have a very good Christian foundation before going into public school. This has worked out really well for us. Its sad to hear about others who havent had as great an experience. My wife and I visited a ton of churches before deciding on Salem. It was the only church we visited where people went out of their way to say hello and make us feel welcome. It is hard to read some of the negative posts about them being all about money as we have been the recipients of some amazing acts of charity since we began attending.

Last modified Salem Lutheran is a Private school that serves grades K-8