Orange, CA

Posted March 22, 2015
I love olive!! The teachers and office staff are awesome!! Very caring and really want the best for the kids!! The principle is one of the best I've seen! The parent volunteers are simply what makes this school a safe haven!!

Olive Elementary School 1

Posted November 05, 2014
Horrible office staff, extremely unprofessional. I have never heard adults talk so rude and disrespectful to children in a school environment. You are running a school not a boot camp. The school needs a complete remodel of the grounds including the staff.

Posted February 01, 2011
This is one of, or maybe, THE best elementary schools in Orange! The principal, Mrs. Martin, should be an example for all Elementary School principals. The teachers care about TEACHING, the Admin. Staff care about HELPING, the parents care about BEING INVOLVED...and that makes the students HAPPY & SMART! This school also has after school art, chess, drama, & track available for those who want to sign up. Last, but not least, the lunch staff & janitors are KIND to the students & parents. What more could you ask for?!!

Posted August 04, 2009
My son and daughter attend Olive Elementary. I can honestly say that I have been extremely happy with every teacher that my kids have had. I have always experienced open two way communication with the teachers. When we suspected that my son may be ADD, his teacher bent over backward to initiate district testing for him. She was also diligent in working with him to help him maintain his focus in the classroom. He absolutely loved being in her class. Mrs. Martin, our new Principal, is a great addition to the school. She is friendly, has the respect of the teachers and is very involved with the children.

Posted May 21, 2009
I just love how close the teachers and staff are with the students at this school. It's so personal, and very comfortable for my daughter at Olive.

Posted May 21, 2009
My son has attended Olive for 7 years, we love our little school. Our new Principal is a wonderful addition to our school. The teachers are wonderful & work very hard to give our children the best education possible. The office staff is by far the best in the district, they are always so friendly & helpful. As we move on this year we will miss our Olive family very much.

Posted December 29, 2007
There is absolutely no leadership at Olive anymore! Once Mrs. Salata left and was replaced by Mrs. Smith, the kids, teachers and staff pretty much run the school. Violence is escalating on the playground due to the boundary changes. Olive used to cater to the top % of learners. Now it seems to teach to the lowest common denominator.

Posted March 23, 2006
Great school. Wonderful staff. Small classes. Lots of parental involvement.

Posted January 07, 2006
The teachers are great! The office ladies are very kind and bend over backwards to meet the needs of all families. It would be nice to see more positive parent involvement.

Olive Elementary School 4

Posted August 08, 2005
My kids have had a couple of good teachers and two great teachers. I loved my sons last teacher. She was instrumental in making his year successful. She is no longer at Olive anymore though. I have been mostly happy with our time at Olive.

3038 Magnolia, Orange, CA  92865
Last modified Olive Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olive Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top