Orange, CA

Pyramid Autism Center 1

Posted January 04, 2015
Stay away from this school!! it's horrible now that joyce tu from cbs took over as the "director" She is there one day a week and handles issues with students over the phone. She kicked my son out of school as he has is going through a period of ocd. If you have a child with autism you know they have cycles of behaviors, ocd and other neurological problems. She told my advocate she wanted him "to come in and sit down in his classroom and stay there all day until it is time to leave" I he could do that he would be in a public school not a NPS. She had me coming in the classroom everyday to help with my son. She had a meeting asking me what to do as she didn't know how to handle him. She didn't even create a behavior plan for him for 3 months and when I finally got one she wanted to blast music and or turn on a vacuum cleaner when he was having an ocd episode. I did not agree with that! She and her staff implemented behaviors that created greater behaviors. then she kicked him out when I complained. I you love your child stay away. Go to Beacon.

Pyramid Autism Center 5

Posted April 07, 2013
Pyramid Autism Center is a wonderful school.The staff is well trained caring and show compassion for the students.The students our eager to learn in a structured enviroment.We our so thankful our child attends pyramid.

Pyramid Autism Center