Orange, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted April 17, 2014
Covenant is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are truly loving, caring people and make you feel like family. We are very happy with the school.

Posted August 14, 2013
I love this school. The classes are small, so kids get the attention they need and the ladies in the office are super nice.

Posted August 01, 2013
My daughter has been at Covenant Christian School in Orange, CA since pre-school. She is now going into 4th grade. We have been so happy with the school. The teachers and staff really care about each individual child and go out of their way to help and make school an enjoyable learning experience. It is amazing how many of our students receive honors each trimester for grades of 3.5 gpa and above. When the kids enjoy what they do, they do a better job. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted September 10, 2012
Our son is now in 3rd grade at Covenant and has attended CCS since he was 3 years old. We love the school, the staff (teachers, office, principal, daycare) and the warm and friendly environment. The class sizes are smaller than public and most private schools providing an excellent learning environment. His academic achievement and scores are very impressive and we could not be more pleased. CCS is an extended family for us and we love the fact that all the children know each other, biblical principles are taught and it shows in the way the children treat each other with love and respect.

Posted August 24, 2012
My daughter attended the summer program this year and we love this school. The staff is amazing. The environment is very friendly and there is more attention on the kids, then our experience in traditional schools/summer programs. My daughter goes to one of the top schools in the county, but has always struggled with bullying in that school and as a result has been sad, and hated going to school. In just two months of going to the summer program she is like a different child, she is so much happier and loves to go CCS, she gets along great with all the other students, and absolutely loves the staff. We like it so much here, we are going to try to send her to school here full time :) Thank you to the staff and everyone at the school for being so awesome!

Covenant Christian 4

Posted June 26, 2012
My son has been coming to CCS for preschool for 2 years and he loves it. I just started my daughter here and she is loving it too. I am very happy with all the teachers. I can tell all the teachers actually loves their job and students. The preschool director is very sweet. Overall...I highly recommend the preschool.

Posted May 18, 2012
My son has gone to preschool at Covenant for three years now. We have absolutely loved all of his teachers and couldn't have asked for a more supportive and loving environment for him. The school is affordable while also upholding very high standards. I would recommend it to any parent.

Posted April 24, 2012
I have a Preschooler and Elementary Student at CCS. This is our first year at CCS and we couldn't be happier! -Small class sizes mean more one on one attention -The teachers model their love for and their faith in Jesus Christ -The teachers help the students to achieve their personal best in academics and behavior -Everyone is super friendly -My kids love to learn because their teachers put forth 110% into their teaching -My kids are seen as a person and not a number like we felt in the public school system!!! We have been warmly welcomed into the CCS family. My only regret is that we didn't start sending them to CCS sooner!!!

Posted March 27, 2012
I am a former student of Covenant Christian school, as well as a parent of children who have attended Covenant Christian School. Two of my children have gone through the pre-school program at Covenant, and I was thrilled with the program! The teachers provided excellent instruction to help my children with kindergarten readiness skills. I loved the fact that my children were learning basic skills in a loving, christ-centered environment.

Posted March 25, 2012
We are now WASC accredited. We have a fabulous young principal and with small class sizes we are able to give individual attention to your children. I teach a science lab to children K- 5. It is the highlight of my week to interact with them and watch their scientific thinking grow. Come check us out. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Covenant Christian