Orange, CA

Jordan Elementary School 1

Posted March 09, 2014
Until this school district gets a fair and compassionate Special Education administration I will continue to review to warn people away from this district in case they are thinking of moving here. I used to think this school system was good UNTIL we encountered their horrible treatment of special needs kids. Unfair and run by egos not common sense. This review will disappear again but will be reposted.

Jordan Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2011
The teachers and staff are very dedicated and hardworking. They really put in the extra effort to make sure all children soar! My daughter loves her teacher from last year, Ms. Cornwell. It's so nice to see her eager and happy to go to school and learn again!!

Jordan Elementary School 1

Posted July 27, 2010
The principal is horrible. This was her first year there and she changed that school and made it a sad place to go to. We had an established culture at our school of community and respect. She micromanaged every single aspect of that place causing communication to fail. We've never had so many behavior issues or has the PTA received so many parent complaints before. As an avid parent volunteer at Jordan, I had to talk to her on many occasions. She is condescending in her mannerisms and has a "take it or leave it attitude". She is great at making you feel like your input is irrelevant. I have subsequently moved my child to a different school. I just couldn't take another year with her or make my child do so either. Other than her, the teachers and staff are amazing. I am going to miss themo

Jordan Elementary School 0

Posted February 05, 2009
I think this is a great public school. My kids have attended Jordan Elementary for the last 3 years and they have really excelled. This is one of Orange's hidden little secrets as a good school. It is very diverse and the teachers really love teaching and put that little extra effort in their classrooms which makes all the difference.

Jordan Elementary School 5

Posted June 22, 2008
I am a parent who has not only attended this elementary school but has had two children graduate (one with the principals award) and still have one that is entering the fifth grade.The school has finished a remodel and the technology available for the students is incredible as is the whole Jordan staff.

Jordan Elementary School 4

Posted June 12, 2008

Jordan Elementary School
4319 East Jordan Avenue, Orange, CA  92869
Last modified Jordan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jordan Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top